so, I'm pretty f8cking trduunktonihgt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so, I'm pretty f8cking trduunktonihgt

we hung out tonight with some of our sniehgobrors tonight nad let them know we were taking off. i've have d t alot of jaigermeister tonight so the bogootdbyes bwere no probalem . it wea s nice. of course who whteh fuck know s what i thingk right now [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

notrh caorlina here we come.,!
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Re: so, I\'m pretty f8cking trduunktonihgt

You may be even thunker than you drink! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey, glad you had a fond farewell with the neighbors, and I hope you enjoy North Carolina!! I haven't been there, but I find the South in general to be a great place with really nice people, so welcome to the Southeast!

Rich
    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

I'm High ...

No....I mean really really fucking high.. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I think I'll have a couple of drinks, and then see if I can decipher what Tim just posted. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Hail yesterday

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They'll get a few hundred miles down the road and realize they packed up all the neighbors shit instead of their own, and it's in a moving truck headed for Nevada [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

i bet that hangover is feeling pretty good right now. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin
            the trend is dead r.i.p. dime

Comment

Originally posted by shredder85:
              i bet that hangover is feeling pretty good right now. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

kevin
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">no hangover. so the next question is do I go for two nights in a row? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

I just saw the bottle of Jagermeister - I put a serious dent in that thing last night [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

- Newc

Comment

Hey Tim, ya nearly got that southern slur/shit-mouth twang down pat! You'll fit right in.... spelling and all! (My wife would kill me if she saw this... native NC'ian). [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                    I'm High ...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I'm with you on this one [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

here's to you .....

puff puff .....choke ..cough .....burp! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Ouch,I was really really drunk yesterday night after Dismember show...my head is heavy as stone right now [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]

Comment

If the bottle wasn't empty, you weren't as drunk as you could have been. Try again and report back!

Comment

Mordor ...how was Dismember live ???!!!!

Their new one kicks ass!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                              I'm High ...

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That makes two of us!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X