3 days baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 days baby

and i am back home on a sun soaked beach in southern cal. my dick is hard enough to cut diamondsjust thinking about it.
    yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Re: 3 days baby

I hope you aren't at Laguna? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
    ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

huntington.
      take the L off of laguna and replace it with an F. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

it is a beautiful place though.

Comment

I all most choked on my taco salad on the Faguna [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You are right, nice area. I'm on a road trip to hell in August and HB is on the list.
        ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

My sister just moved down to Irvine, I thnk she actually works in hunnington beach at tullies.
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Fuck Tommy I thought you were having a baby in three days... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Speakin' of beach... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

This fuckin' dude is bangin' this fat b!tch on the beach ....he's goin' at it like crazy and he's not feelin' nothin' ....he asks "is it in" ....the manitu in the bra replies "No, it's in the mud"...So he throws in her gaping gash and he's goin' at a while and not feelin' shit...So he asks "is it in" ...fat b!tch says "yeah..."

So he stuck it back in the mud...

Happy Trails Tommy...

Speaking of which...Drs ..John made me a copy of my Old VH demo I'll send you one now..

Tommy you want one...I'm going to get a new burner put in this piece of shit soon...
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I only have one cd burnt for you bill, my burner I think went tit's up.
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yours too....welcome to club. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

absolut- let's hang. absolutely.
                  bill ,
                  send me cd's, fatties, whatever. if it's from you i know it will be enjoyable.

Snoop- let's hang with your sister. come on down and i'll show you how to waste time like no other.

Comment

Working...
                  X