Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: South Korean hostage \'beheaded\'

Originally posted by nor:
    Production is useless without someone to consume what is produced.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">True, but there are a billion or so consumers in China and simply nationalizing everything then closing the borders would leave them in pretty good shape. Not predicting that it'll go down that way, just pointing out that for Marxists it wouldn't be an unthinkable scenario.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne:
      True, but there are a billion or so consumers in China and simply nationalizing everything then closing the borders would leave them in pretty good shape. Not predicting that it'll go down that way, just pointing out that for Marxists it wouldn't be an unthinkable scenario.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree. They'd be OK, but they wouldn't prosper or gain any advantage.
      750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
      Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

South Korean hostage \'beheaded\'

Just saw the news, WTF are those pigs doing?! WTF are they trying to prove?! Are they looking for another Hitler to start a mass slaughter on Muslims!

Don't those dickheads have any brains?! They are not going to change anything by beheading people but creating more anger against Muslims.

What the hell do they gain from this?! Do they think that they will be a hero doing the "holy" beheading act?! Fuck them! All those assholes are going to be eternal sinners when the next Hitler starts washing the earth red with Muslims’ blood.

And to all the terroist out there, FUCK YOU!!

Fong

Comment

It is literally Muslim against every other race/religion on the Earth. What's crazy is the fact that the French and Spanish are putting up with it. This may very well be the beginning of something called WW III........

Comment

WW III... With Nuclear weapons everywhere, this could even be the beginning to end of the human race...

Fong

Comment

What really bothers me is how the Saudi government keeps pretending to be innocent and univolved in the kidnappings that have taken place there.

I do not think that the terrorist leaders truly understand the military and economic resources of the US. If Bush is in office and a chemical, nuclear, or biological attack takes place against the US, I believe tactical nuclear strikes against Arab countries will occur. Unfortunately, if Kerry is in office, I believe some candelight vigils will happen and that will be about it.

An Arab has taunted me to my face while I was at work, telling me that he hoped all Americans would soon be dead. I refuse to be open minded about the Arab culture any longer and believe its time we started to take out military installations in Iran and Syria. Screw the collateral damage.

Comment

Originally posted by nor:
                </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by YetAnotherOne:
                True, but there are a billion or so consumers in China and simply nationalizing everything then closing the borders would leave them in pretty good shape. Not predicting that it'll go down that way, just pointing out that for Marxists it wouldn't be an unthinkable scenario.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree. They'd be OK, but they wouldn't prosper or gain any advantage. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe but you do have to consider at least a couple of types of advantage: relative and absolute. While they wouldn't gain in absolute terms, if the rest of the world went sufficiently to Hell they would certainly gain in relative terms. There's a decent model to examine in the US experience in and after WW II: we may have gained in absolute terms via the massive militarization of industry here but we probably gained even more in relative economic/industrial terms by being an ocean away from the action and having our mainland remain untouched. If the coming conflict is big, brutal, and destructive enough, the real winners will be those nations who find a way to stay out of it.
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Point taken.
                  [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                  Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Comment

Quick question Ron, lets say we have some kind of nuclear detonation in the US a few years into the future as you speculate. What do you think our gov't would do if there is some John Kerry type of democrat as president? Do you think we'd still -really- drop the hammer? No holds barred? ... I tend to doubt it. We need to keep an administration that terrorists are actually worried about.

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
                      Just saw the news, WTF are those pigs doing?! WTF are they trying to prove?! Are they looking for another Hitler to start a mass slaughter on Muslims!

Don't those dickheads have any brains?! They are not going to change anything by beheading people but creating more anger against Muslims.

What the hell do they gain from this?! Do they think that they will be a hero doing the "holy" beheading act?! Fuck them! All those assholes are going to be eternal sinners when the next Hitler starts washing the earth red with Muslims’ blood.

And to all the terroist out there, FUCK YOU!!

Fong
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">amen brother ! those dicks got to die ! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I'm sick of hearing this shit ...those retarded camel humpers should eradicated ....gone ....wiped the fuck out ....extinct...exterminated like the vermin the are.

and I'm sick of hearing of that iraqi prisoner abuse bullshit (boo hoo)...abuse my fuckin' balls ....we should saw their empty , stinkin' heads off with a dull butter knife...just like they fuckin' do.

Fuck 'em

Fuck 'em all in their nasty , filthy asses

you know why I think they are so pissed off ...because they're fuckin' really ugly ...they are ....ugliest people on the fucking planet....second to pygmys!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Signal:
                          Do you think we'd still -really- drop the hammer? No holds barred?
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Probably. When faced with a catastrophic attack, any prez who didn't drop the hammer wouldn't be prez for long. If Gore had won the last election, his reaction to 9/11 and the subsequent French betrayal would most likely been very similar to Bush's. Including Iraq. And the Republicans would be screaming the whole time...
                          [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Of course, the point is probably moot. If D.C. goes 'poof' then the official making that call would be the highest-ranking 'not dead' one.

Comment

What've you got against pygmies, Bill? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So, if these Islamic fundamentalists are always harping on about how willing they are to die for Allah or whatever, if we pounded the living shit out of the whole region, we'd be doing them a favour, right?

Comment

Sorry, double post.

Comment

Nothin' wrong with pygmys really ...other than they're fucked up lookin' but they don't care because they live naked in jungles and shit..

these middle eastern cock suckers are pissed ....that's why they wrap up their women in sheets and cover those bearded monkey faces up .....it's like putting a bag on their head so they don't have to look at them when they have to boink 'em ...I guess I'd be mad too if I had to bang a hairy , toothless hag rolled up in a dirty sheet ...smelling like a a mix of dead fish , urine and moth balls. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I heard that Allah is a puss anyways ....I'd kick his monkey ass !

OK Allah this is a challenge you fuck face poor excuse for a deity....me and you ..anytime , anywhere .....betcha don't show becuase you know I'd beat you down ...ass rape you and like it! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[ June 24, 2004, 06:18 AM: Message edited by: horns666 ]
                                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                                X