Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My Current Wall Of Wood

Originally posted by TEKKY:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by toejam:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TEKKY:
    ...speaking of wood.... I've gotta go take a cold shower now...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Stop looking at those Playgirl pictures on Ralph's wall then! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh no you dih-nt!

Ralph, you see this? Titty-boy thinks he's a comic now.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah well, you could never guess what decade i'm stuck in...

Comment

LOL Nothing wrong with most of the '80s "hair" bands... I could just never get over the pretty boy/glam look, even back then. [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/fart.gif[/img] And those bands looked prettier than half the chicks I went to school with. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Great looking collection you have there bro. Love the red Jackson and the LP...... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

I'm right there too Ralph... 3/4 of my CD collection is "Hair bands".
          Occupy JCF

Comment

at least they could fuckin play the guitar back then! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice selection!
              You have everything from Strat to LP.

I want a wall where I could hang my guitars as well but my room is full of stuff like book shelves,A/C,some framed posters covering the walls.... and I have more than 20 guitar hangers unused in a box [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by 1959burst:
                at least they could fuckin play the guitar back then! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] EXACTLY!!! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm glad to see the "Wall of Wood" wasn't a "Glory Hole" room you built. I like the Fat Bastard. Are you getting a Skinny ***** to go with it?
                  ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Nice! I really like the Les Paul....has a little Duane Allman vibe.

Comment

Ralph, Great collection there. I am not a LP or a PRS guy, but I do respect them [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I am just a dedicated Jackson player, but those are all very nice axes.especially the Jackson [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] I love the nickname of the GMW [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW, I am totally an 80's freak. I love the old hair bands and proud to say it. I dont care what anyone says about them. they rock! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Wow! Very nice collection, Ralph. And all of them are 22 fretters. [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

80s metal rulz (and late 70s hard rock)!

Comment

Originally posted by fritzreiser:
                          ... and all of them are 22 fretters...
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Not the relic! [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by 1959burst:
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">AMEN!!!!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Tonemonster:

BTW, I am totally an 80's freak. I love the old hair bands and proud to say it. I dont care what anyone says about them. they rock! [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img]
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Another proud 80's metal freak here! "Decade of Decandence"....
                              (and guitar riffs and solos). [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Nice collection you have there!! Needs something pointy though [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X