My Current Wall Of Wood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Current Wall Of Wood

As you can see, i'm an equal opportunity employer...

1960 Fender Relic, 1958 Gibson LP Reissue, 1986 Jackson, 2003 PRS McCarty w/Indian Rosewood neck, and my new GMW (affectionately named "Fat Bastard" [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] since it weighs 9.14 lbs.)

Re: My Current Wall Of Wood

Very Nice! Yeah I've owned all kinds of guitars over the years. I love your LP! I have an Epi LP standard Trans Amber, Quilt top, plays awesome. I can't afford the real deal. [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img] I've had and sold over 25 guitars since the late 80's and now all I have are three.
    Jackson jsx-94
    Charvel Model 1 parts mutt (Legend neck)
    Epi LP standard

Looking to find a USA Jackson soon!

BTW, Love the Stryper pic on the wall! I'm a huge fan. Oz rocks!!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

The 58 LP is just smokin...

You have very traditional (and good) taste in axes, I wouldn'ta guessed. I'd have guessed you would lean towards 1 HB Floyded hot rods or something along those lines, which of course is also cool, in a different way.

Sweet collection, you got all the bases covered!

Comment

...speaking of wood.... I've gotta go take a cold shower now...
        Occupy JCF

Comment

cool relic Strat Ralph..I am a HUGE fan of the early fender relics..love them!!
          Nice pic btw..looks great
          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Nice!!Cool axes Ralph,thanx for sharing the pic bro!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer:
              cool relic Strat Ralph..I am a HUGE fan of the early fender relics..love them!!
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know there are a lot of guys who don't like relics, but without spending 7-10k on a real one, this is as close as you'll ever get.

Comment

The Jackson reminds me alot of a red Kramer David T Chastain used back in the day.
                I think his had a maple board though.
                Nevermind. Nice wall. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Stop looking at those Playgirl pictures on Ralph's wall then! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

nice guits bro. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TEKKY:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Stop looking at those Playgirl pictures on Ralph's wall then! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh no you dih-nt!

Ralph, you see this? Titty-boy thinks he's a comic now.

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Quite the eclectic collection there, Ralphie. Cool stuff.

Comment

Love that fat bastard! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What's the body wood, btw?

Comment

Nice stuff Ralph. I'm partial to strat shapes so the relic and the GMW give me wood. I do like that LP tho...sweet stuff indeed. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Miffy rules:
                              Love that fat bastard! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] What's the body wood, btw?
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Honduras Mahoghany. Over 1/2 lb. heavier than the LP! [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X