Anyone plan on seeing this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone plan on seeing this?

It is only in select theaters. If it comes around here, I'll probably go see it. Regardless how you feel about these guys, they did take our type of music to the next level.
    Metallica: Some Kind of Monster

Re: Anyone plan on seeing this?

Those fuckers aren't getting a dime of my money or one second of my attention(which, thanx to ADD, is all I have to offer anyone who isn't either a naked girl or handing me a bong).

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
      (which, thanx to ADD, is all I have to offer anyone who isn't either a naked girl or handing me a bong).
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...or a cool guitar to work on....like a Rand...or a Rhoads Pro. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'm with Ace on this one.....NO!

Comment

I gotta say, I'm intrigued by it. I'm interested in seeing the Mustaine/Ulrich confrontation. I read about it in some guitar magazine.
          Occupy JCF

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Hetfield Junior is such a cute little kid right at the end of that trailer. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                I gotta say, I'm intrigued by it. I'm interested in seeing the Mustaine/Ulrich confrontation. I read about it in some guitar magazine.
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here. There was a big article about it in GW mag a couple months back. Dave was a little pissed he was kicked out of the band and that he wasn't given the opportunity to go into rehab 20 years earlier than James. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I got a mini dvd preview of this. It looks kinda of cool. Sorta like a behind the music on roids. They show their warts and all.
                  www.kiddhavok.com
                  www.youtube.com/kiddhavokband

Comment

Yeah- saw that article too.
                    I dunno... looked rather silly to me. I'll rent it when its out on DVD a month later (LOL) but I won't pay for a ticket to see it on the big screen. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by toejam:
                      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by TEKKY:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here. There was a big article about it in GW mag a couple months back. Dave was a little pissed he was kicked out of the band and that he wasn't given the opportunity to go into rehab 20 years earlier than James. [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Considering Hetfield wasn't ditched in a city on the exact opposite side of the continent where he lived, I'd be pissed too if I were Mustaine watching him take the time to go to rehab while the other bandmates are being supportive.

I too am curious about the Ulrich/Hetfield fallout. It's not hard to imagine Ulrich's control-freak bossiness as being behind that.

Comment

Working...
                      X