Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEWBIE!

Hello Everyone.
    New to the board just poking around for now....hope you dont mind!
    Cleo [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Re: NEWBIE!

like gambling? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    how ya doin? welcome.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

If the name Cleo implies a female who is a massage therapist and whose interests include beer and guitars (as per your profile), watch out rotten_doll! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/inside joke]

Welcome to the forum! Share photos of your guitars and guitar gear when you get the chance. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

lol!
        I have been a member since last november, but I dont spend much time online... actually I may be thrown out of here for this but I cant play guitar at all, I tried my hand at acoustic and discovered that my fingers are way to small and short. I just really enjoy the way electrics sound and the different models out there. I also admire the skill and dedication guitar players have, and did I mention patience!
        I really love LPC's they are my favorite!!!
        Nice to meet everyone!

Comment

Hey
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

welcome cleo. sit down a spell and take a load off. and don't think for a minute that you can't play guitar. anyone can. some of us just play better than others. Django Reinhardt played with only 2 fingers on his fretting hand. Randy Rhoads and Dan Spitz don't stand much taller than 5' and they could still tear it up. Long fingers aren't everything. I have long fingers and I suck! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Hail yesterday

Comment

My fingers are way long and fat, and they get mashed together up on the high frets, but that doesn't stop me from playing guitar!! Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath cut off his fingertips, Jerry Garcia lost his middle finger(without mine I'd be speechless!!) and it never stopped them from playing guitar. If you like the way electrics sound, and you have access to one, there is no shame in sitting in your room with a practice amp and playing as poorly as you like as long as you like. I played guitar for 9 years before I ever did anything serious like gigging or recording.

You call it patient, I call it stubborn.

Comment

Welcome! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by cleo:
                  I really love LPC's they are my favorite!!!
                  Nice to meet everyone!
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Awwwwwwwwwww, we're flattered [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Hey Cleo...had to make that joke..... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Welcome to the board, now that you've finally decided to join the madness [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Hell Dolly Parton's been getting away with open tunings for decades [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Course she kinda HAS to use open tunings with those 3" nails she's always sportin' [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Welcome aboard [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Watch out for the man-beasts - they mack indiscriminately and without provocation [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Welcome dammit! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome, Cleo. If you are female, please DON'T post your picture, or we'll have another 11 or 12 page "welcome" thread. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Most of these guys are sad sad monkey beaters! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Welcome Cleo. I'm curious ,how did you find out about this place if you're not a player.And don't worry anyone can play if they keep at it and are really interested.

Comment

Working...
                          X