X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Selled my 9mm

Originally posted by Hossman:

or the sport model
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"it shoots through schools......." [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

LOFL @ budman!!!
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by Brad:
        Glock 22 and 23's are great .40's. I would either go with the .40 or the .45. I personally own a Sig Sauer P220 .45.... Mine is one of the last to be made in West Germany.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I used to clean one for a buddy of mine, back in about 91 - 92. It was amazing. Too bad the prick never let me fire it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'd like to try the Desert Eagle .50 sometime. I don't know if it is worth a damn, but it sure looks cool.

Keith
        The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

axtogrind:
          I'd like to try the Desert Eagle .50 sometime. I don't know if it is worth a damn, but it sure looks cool.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Although I haven't shot the .50 (I only have the .44) I can tell you this, the Desert Eagle pistol is most certainly "worth a damn" and much more. It is a finely engineered killing machine. For such a heavy gun it fires amazingly effortlessly. Dead on accurate and very reliable. When IMI first came out with the .357 version, it was for the military in Israel. It's design is tried and true. The only downfall is it's size and weight, which I got used to very quickly. Try one out, you will be pleasantly surprised.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I didn't mean to suggest that it might not be a quality firearm, just that I don't have any personal knowledge either way.

I may have to get my hands on one this summer!

K
            The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Originally posted by morbid:
              I selled my Taurus PT-92, 9mm semiauto pistol yesterday. I'm planning to buy a new one, maybe a Glock 9. Can you advice me of other pistol, 9mm or 45?
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I would go with a .40 Cal. or a 9mm with Hollow Points. I can throw a rock more accurately than a 45.

Matt

Comment

I'm getting a super-soaker with laser sights... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by OnlineStageGear:
                  I would go with a .40 Cal. or a 9mm with Hollow Points. I can throw a rock more accurately than a 45.

Matt
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">While that statement may have been true(although a bit embellished)of the early 1911 auto and cheaper off brand variants, this is totally false of the newer big name .45 autos. Have you tried a Kimber or a Colt Gold Cup? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Smooth as silk and right on point.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I love my HK USP 45 compact. Glocks are nice too, but it seems like they're the Fender of handguns, you know, EVERYONE owns one, and EVERY stupid wanna-be gangster talks about them.

Comment

i agree, get a desert eagle. that baby is for guns what a boogie MK IIC+ is for james hetfield - the end of all amps

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
                        </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by morbid:
                        selled
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haha, you fucked up. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Sold is the proper word.

Sorry, I know nothing about guns, so I have no opinions/suggestions. Maybe a 45 because it sounds cool, eh?
                        </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh yes I know it was miswriten, in that moment I forgot the correct word. You can't help me with the arms thing but you help me with my spelling. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by morbid:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by morbid:
                          selled
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haha, you fucked up. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Sold is the proper word.

Sorry, I know nothing about guns, so I have no opinions/suggestions. Maybe a 45 because it sounds cool, eh?
                          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh yes I know it was miswriten, in that moment I forgot the correct word. You can't help me with the arms thing but you help me with my spelling. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ninja, I wouldn't mess with him... he seems pretty comfortable with guns.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

I'll have to stick with my Desert Eagle .44

i couldn't even think of being without it.
                            Heavy at first,,, yes, but I'm so used to it
                            it dosen't matter anymore, i can pull, fire, then holster as fast as most people with a .380 [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                            "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

I have a toy gun I put water in it.
                              I have a lot of fun playing it in the swimming pool shooting toy fish.
                              The summer is great.
                              [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Ninja Guitar:
                                selled

Sold is the proper word.

</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I thought you were RacerX covered... but I realize you weren't Racer because it's for sure that Racer knows about guns, though I know he corrected my spelling more times than you did. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X