Selled my 9mm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selled my 9mm

I selled my Taurus PT-92, 9mm semiauto pistol yesterday. I'm planning to buy a new one, maybe a Glock 9. Can you advice me of other pistol, 9mm or 45?

Re: Selled my 9mm

Originally posted by morbid:
    selled
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haha, you fucked up. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Sold is the proper word.

Sorry, I know nothing about guns, so I have no opinions/suggestions. Maybe a 45 because it sounds cool, eh?

Comment

44 magnum [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Smith and Wesson .40 cal. Get a HK USP, glocks suck.
        We must!
        We must!
        We must increase the bust!
        The bigger the better!
        The tighter the sweater!
        The boys are counting on us!

Comment

i want a gun too -lol
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Originally posted by Soloist1:
            Smith and Wesson .40 cal. Get a HK USP, glocks suck.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have to disagree bro. At my job we had the S&W 4046 which was junk. We now have the USP and my Glock 22 .40 shoots better than the H&K. If you want to spend a ton of money, buy the H$K. If you want a good shooting, reasonably priced, reliable pistol, get the Glock. As for .45's, I prefer the Colt models. Kimber is sweet, but be prepared to pay $$$ for the sweetness. Glock also makes a nice reliable .45.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Glock 22 and 23's are great .40's. I would either go with the .40 or the .45. I personally own a Sig Sauer P220 .45.... Mine is one of the last to be made in West Germany. My wife has the Glock 23 and loves it. It will work if you have a big or small hands and can be conealed pretty easy. Really depends on what you are looking for. If you are planning on carrying it with you, the compact versions are easier to carry in the small of your back. Of course, this all depends on your states conceal and carry law. Say what you want to say about Glocks, but there is a reason that 90% of our Police Forces carry them. Just my rambling....

Comment

Originally posted by atomic charvel guy:
                i want a gun too -lol
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There are some things you just shouldn't do. Give Atomic Tommy a gun would be one of them. lol

Hey Scott did they get you compacts of full size USP's. And the glocks suck comment is more because I'm an HK fanatic. lol Given the choices Glock would be second then SIG. But I like the 40 cal round overall. Best round between the 9mm and the 45. Although the 10mm is a killer round also. I'm even thinking I would probably choose that as a power round over the 45 at this point. It's got some punch to it and then some.
                We must!
                We must!
                We must increase the bust!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!
                The boys are counting on us!

Comment

We got the full size USP. I agree, H&K is nice, just a bit pricey. I also don't like the trigger pull on the USP. I actually liked the pull on the 4046 better, but am much more comfortable with the Glock. That's just me though. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Oh, and I agree, no guns for Tommy!
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Walther PPK and a tuxedo [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

If you stay with a 9mm, I like my Glock 19. Smaller than full size, but still fits my hand.

It shoots pretty good too. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I have been thinking of getting some sort of 45, either a small Glock or a 1911 style or an old 9mm Luger or... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jason

Comment

I'm a Glock 19 owner as well. I like the size, not too big to easily conceal, and not so small as to make it difficult to handle.
                        I'm also a fan of the 9mm cartridge. Yes, I know the highly trained police and others will tout the advantages of the stopping power of the .40 or 45 cartridge, and they'd be correct, but the fact is most folks will shoot more accurately with the 9mm and that's more important in the long run.
                        I had a Kimber Stainless 45 and it was beautiful, but I found I'd really rather shoot the Glock.

Comment

Mac- 10

Comment

or the sport model

Comment

[img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

that's a big one ,that reminds me on my old mate Travis :

get that one , looks cool ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X