Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Selled my 9mm

I would go with....

Walther P99 (I love mine which is in 9mm, but you can get them in 40 short&weak)

Sig P229 (The Cadillac of semis [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] )

Springfield XD (though I think it's a cheap glock knockoff, people are really into these for some reason [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] )

Or you could say Fuck IT and get the biggest fishing weight of all time, a Desert Eagle in .357 , 44 mag or 50AE [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Oh, btw, GLOCK and H&K Suck. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

And to avoid making a bold statement without proper representation... Glocks are pistols for the mentally inept and H&K just don't know how to make a pistol feel comfortable in your hand... [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
      ....the Desert Eagle pistol is most certainly "worth a damn" and much more. It is a finely engineered killing machine...
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">please, can someone explain me what is good about civilians having a killing machine??? not to be an european punk ass, but I really miss a point here, stuka, are you planning to kill someone???

Harrald

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
        I would love to shoot Michael Moore right between the eyes with a bullet bought from K-Mart!!!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

and put him out of his fuckin' misery .....and mine. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's Fuggin great, Bill [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        That is absolutely the funniest shit I have heard this week.

Comment

Dig this: Us Americans like our guns. Much of our personal freedoms are symbolized by our ability to own "killing machines" as you put it. This country was founded by people who were sick of trusting a government that was screwing them. Gun ownership sort of puts us on an even footing with our government. We understand this. You may not. That's all cool, but remember you are on an American based and run board. You are certainly welcome here, just remember we, you and I, are different. Your culture has a slightly different belief system than ours, and that's fine and dandy as long as we respect each others beliefs.

This thread has made it this far in great shape. That post is just begging for a word-war nobody is going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by guitar geek:
            </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by StukaJU87:
            ....the Desert Eagle pistol is most certainly "worth a damn" and much more. It is a finely engineered killing machine...
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">please, can someone explain me what is good about civilians having a killing machine??? not to be an european punk ass, but I really miss a point here, stuka, are you planning to kill someone???

Harrald
            </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">HA HA ...no I am not planning on killing anyone, but weapons designed for the military(the Desert Eagle was designed for the Israelli military) are designed to kill people. I was just pointing out that it was a fine shooting weapon for such a large heavy piece.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

please, can someone explain me what is good about civilians having a killing machine???
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If anyone ever came into my home to mess with me or my family, I take great comfort in knowing that they would likely get a very bad case of lead poisoning. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I have a sign on the door of my house:

"Common and political criminals prefer UNARMED victims"

Heh heh
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Gun laws only affect people who FOLLOW THE LAW. I should know I was shot in a country (curacao) that does not alow its citizens to buy guns. I'd like to take Michael Moore there.

Comment

VanO, sounds like an interesting story; why don't you start another thread and tell us about it? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I had a friend that was shot 15 times in the back with a 9mm and lived. That's why I own a .45. If I have to shoot a motherfucker, I want him STOPPED. That's why my first handgun was a .357
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And as a former working and current licensed flight paramedic, I have seen peoople die on the spot from a single .22 short round. I have also seen people with 223 rounds in their chest , and live to deal another day. Its all about where, not how big.

That being said, Sig Sauer p228 with 2 high caps, owner here.

Shawn
                      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
                        That's why my first handgun was a .357
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
                          I had a friend that was shot 15 times in the back with a 9mm and lived. That's why I own a .45. If I have to shoot a motherfucker, I want him STOPPED. That's why my first handgun was a .357
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">But with a .45 you have to wait till the guy is 20 feet infront of you or the frekin bullets will hit the ground.

Comment

Like Shawn said, it's not what you hit 'em with, it's where you hit 'em.

Comment

Working...
                            X