Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epica from Sweden??????????

Hey Bill,

''Epica - The Phantom Agony (Tansmission)..This band is from Sweden with a femal singer''

Uhhm Epica is a Dutch band... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Epica from Sweden??????????

Aren't they basically a power metal band with female vocals?

Comment

naaa, most powermetal has great shredder solo's.....epica just sucks [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Dude epica doesn't suck , they just are not your cup of tea ....but "suck" ....Holy shit , no fucking way dude ..

They are Dutch thanks ....I can't tell the difference sometimes ...

for what Epica does they are amoung the best!!

They're exactly as I described ...she has such a beautiful voice and if you're a fan of Nightwish , After Forever , Rain Fell within ...then you will love this shit..I guarantee it!

I put them second to nightwish ...I like them better than After Forever .

I just turned a friend of mine to them and he can't get it out of his player...he plays it at work ...and he's a dentist!!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

My brother LOVES Epica and is also a fan of Within Temptation and After Forever. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I should probably check them out. I love that kinda power metal stuff.

Along the same lines, I'm listening to Rhapsody right now. Great band!

Comment

Ninj you like Rhasody ....come to my board ...like "Pinhead" said ....I have such sites to show you ... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I'll talk about this stuff over there ....not here ....why ....because! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Well then, strange as that is, I shall stop by. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X