No announcement yet.

Propose a country music song title!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Propose a country music song title!!

"Stu Pidasso's" [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by Cleveland Metal:
      </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> That's not cool Fett .....regardless of the context involved.....this board doesn't need that shit on it.....
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Haha, after the references to beastiality, anal sex, incest and a host of extremely degrading insults to people of Appalachian heritage(my own), which people took very well and without a problem, someone is going to get salty about someone saying that?

Unbelievable... Yet, typical.

It's ok to insult a white culture, but not some other culture? Yeesh.
      </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I told him not to say anything about the sheet comment, Im from smack dab right in the middle of the appalachains, and we pride ourselves in our sheets...can't help it, its the way I was raised, and I dont mean to offend anyone else. Its okay to talk about mountain people with the incest, dirt floors, no indoor plumbing and of course, my favorite "compliments".."ignorant hillbillies" and "barefoot and pregnant". All that is quite acceptable but dont you dare say the N word or be caught in public with a white hood. I guess we all have to have something to be proud of, and if it has to be the "hoods" in my family, the coal mines and the moonshine, so be it.

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Umm, ok, now I'm confused...

I don't undesrstand whether you're mad or not mad about the sheet comment. And, if you're mad, it seems to not be for the reason I had thought.

Interesting... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh Im not mad in the least....Mr LPC didnt see any humor in it I guess. It takes ALOT to offend me anyway.

Mrs LPC

Comment

Originally posted by LesPaulCustom:
            Oh Im not mad in the least....Mr LPC didnt see any humor in it I guess. It takes ALOT to offend me anyway.

Mrs LPC
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Does that mean you still love me?
            I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Ummm....it means that Im a hillbilly and I take our standards to heart...

Mrs LPC

Comment

Well. No sheet!!! "Punkin, I'd love to come. But why is your door always closed?" IF I OFFENDED ANYONE. ANIMAL; VEGETABLE or MINERAL. I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE.

Comment

I dont offended in any shape, form, fashion, period. Living in the mountains for 28 years Ive seen alot of shit that most people would consider "savage" I guess. From cock fights (those are pretty humorous) to slaughtering a hog with a butcher knife and a sawed off shotgun. Ive also known people whos uncle was there daddy or their grandpa was their daddy. In big cities I guess people see drive by shootings and gang slayings on a daily basis, and just turn their head. Back home if you know of somebody that was born from incest, you just turn a blind eye and treat them no different. Back in high school my "crew" had a friend thats daddy was his grandpa and that boy wasnt right in any way, but we treated him the same, made fun of him, but he laughed with us.

Mrs LPC

Comment

web page

This is THE best redneck song Ive heard in a long time. Fits my neck of the woods PERFECTLY. You may not like country,redneck music, but if you listen a couple times, it will grow on ya and your toes will start tappin without ya thinkin about it.

Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

"My sister got kicked in the jaw and now I'm circumsized"
                      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Daddys girl ain't sexually active, she just lays there like her momma...

Comment

"And Cleveland puts on the press. Will the balls stay mammouth, or will they shrink up like the mystery e-mailer's?"

Comment

"Honey. I ordered a tube-steak and got a weenie instead."

Comment

"Baby. If your ass was any bigger, I wouldn't need barn doors". God: I lie awake at night and these things just pop up. " The beer; the brain cells; the life wasted. And then the fucking turkey has to BEEP me back into reality."

Comment

"If you don't want no babies, don't wear my rubbers in the rain."

Comment

Working...
                                X