Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upholding justice ...

... or something like that. Mugshot here. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Upholding justice ...

Originally posted by YetAnotherOne:
    ... or something like that. Mugshot here. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Talk about the long arm of the law [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    That's just fucked up all the way around,I mean really how can you possibly keep a straight face in a courtroom while whacking it like a madman? Nasty stuff for sure [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't see what the problem is unless he used his wacker as a gavel. "Order!!! Order, I say. Opps.Bailiff, clean up this mess!!!!" A new definition of "Legal Briefs"?
      I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I heard Judge Judy does the same thing...

and that crossed-eyed ebonic judge too ....what's his name Judge Joe 'momma' Brown...
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

This is ridiculous! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow! I live 10 min. north of Sapulpa and this is the first I have heard of this. They must be keeping it "under wraps" around here. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Damn, that's just fucked up [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

He was just doing some pro bono work! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

A judge's responsibility is to ride herd on the proceedings. Most of the time he is probably bored "stiff". I guess he got tired fantasizing about the female jurors and took matters into his own hands. So to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by fett:
                    A judge's responsibility is to ride herd on the proceedings.
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When I first glanced at your post I thought it said "ride hard on the proceedings." [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Does the judge on "Texas Justice" use his hat to catch the fallout? Good God. Just think what Judge Wapner from "Animal Court" could get his hands on.

Comment

Originally posted by pro-fusion:
                        Well, you know, judges are often required to 'weigh the evidence'...
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Isn't the right ball a little heavier than the left? Does that mean he's a Republican?

Comment

Well, that probably, uh, "beats" listening to a bunchy of sniveling attorneys... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

i bet his robe has white stains all over it. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] he probably used it as a towel [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            but other than that, thats pretty friggin hilarious.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X