Velvet Revolver, take 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Velvet Revolver, take 2

Slash played mostly Les Pauls, but he also played his BC Rich Mockingbird and a BC Rich 10 string bich. At the end, he smashed one of em...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">He smashed one of the BC Riches? Man I hope it wasn't that bich, that one is sweet!...black with cloud inlays, if I'm not mistaken. I saw VR about a month ago in Boston...Good freakin show I thought..they sounded awesome. He opened up playing the Mockingbird, that had a trem no less!..which he did indeed use for that song.
    "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
      From what I hear about VR from you guys ....I guess it's best not to hear them.. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Did you know I used to jam with Gilby and Jamie Clark back in '85 in a metal cover band....a little piece of my stupid past ...but it's G N R related ...I think his mom liked me .....she was super friendly to me.... [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Then Gilby was in a LA fag band called Candy ....very gay.....it was awesome! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I always like Slash but hated Axel (horrible fuckin' voice [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] )...Slash always had a good tone and feel....he was the only cool thing about G N R in my book.

When STP came out I just liked Alice in Chains so much better so I didn't give them much listen...

and I knew the best vocalist out of Seattle was Chris Cornell.....besides my boy Warrel! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow I agree 100% with this post I am tetsuo and I endorse this statement
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Tetsuo my dear friend you will find that me and Cleveland are like the closest thing to Gods here on this God Forsaken forum.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

all is truth from the mouths of Gods...

In my religion ...I am God .....and if you play your cards right you can be too ...you have that potential ...I see it ...I like it....and encourage it ..! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I approve this message...I'm Bill Z Bub
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
        X