Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worst child upbringing I\'ve ever seen

Originally posted by fett:
    Immortal, You are dealing with a bunch of yahoos, including me.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">We have a bunch of Googles and Msns too!! bahahahahaw [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

Miffy,

who's that chick in your avatar? Man, she's HOT [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Fong

Comment

yeah asia's known to put out the child abuse, where its a normal thing to discipline your kid that way. my parents moved here a long time ago, and i'm 17 and as a 16 year old, i still got hit with a 40 inch long hickory sword for losing my keys accidentally on the street. not to mention all the other pressures and various things my physician father lays on me.

immortal, i really do appreciate the kind things you tried to do for that boy. this topic hit a chord with me, so, yeah...

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Avenged:
          i still got hit with a 40 inch long hickory sword for losing my keys accidentally on the street.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow!! a hickory sword?! You dad's into Kung fu and flying kicks and stuff like that?

And just for losing your keys, you get the hickory sword.
          Unless that's the most severe you did, I gather you are missing a limp or two by now.

Fong

Comment

The father sounds like a real prick and probably needs a good ass whipping to adjust his attitude. If something like that happened with me, I would probably end up being arrested on a disorderly conduct charge at the very least. You handled yourself very well.

Immortal, where do you live?

Comment

As sad as it is there is nothing you can do, unless you wish to have you life turned upside down. I was living in a apartment building last year, and there was a guy that was gay living in the apartment next to me, and he was having all these 12-13 year old boys over all the time. When I would come home at 3 am ( I owned a bar at the time) thier bikes would still be out front. I went to the police, and told them what I thought was going on, they did a check on this person, who turned out to be a repeat offending little boy fucker. Guess what they did..... you guessed it not a goddamn thing. So I could either take a club to him, and go to prison, or move. I dont live there anymore. Atleast I tried.

Comment

[img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Was that in Curacao too? [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by Chameleonfong:
                  Miffy,

who's that chick in your avatar? Man, she's HOT [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Fong
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's time somebody asks. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's some korean chick I found on the web by accident. Don't know if she's an actress or model- anyway, that's not the point, is it? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Seventh Avenged, in my country is well taken care of children, which are the part of the parents' abuse. Really, you just rang the phone on the Children Rights office, they send the troops, and your parents will be prosecuted by law. If the things settle down, you'll get back to your family, otherwise they'll search for a better alternative.

Just half an year ago father killed his two daughters (9 and 13 y.o.) with hammer. He got 30 years of jail, which is a lifelong punishment here in my country. He's 50 years old, and I think he won't get to the 80, when he'll be released.

You should try to control your mad father. I wouldn't stand it, I would surely try to find some help.

Trypp Powell, I live in Slovenia, in a small village. Really nice and very quiet one, almost nothing's going on here.

VanOsbourne, what you're trying to say is that I make his parents doubting in me? Hm, yeah, via internet everything's possible, but I can asure I don't have such immoral purposes.
                    Also, not so far away from lived a young teacher, and he was abusing 9 and 10 y.o. every day. He took photos and taped it and put it onto his computer. After the intercourse he was showing those picture and movies to them. He was verbally and phisically offending both of them.
                    He was threatening little boys with his dog - if they tell anything he'll set his dog against them. But suddenly one boy emotionally openned at home and the teacher got busted. But he got only 8 years of prison.

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                      Well, the good thing about all of this is that you're showing a positive active interest. That could mean a lot to this little guy down the line..
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Immortal-
                      I agree with Tekky here. I am not surprised to learn that there are other circumstances happening within the family as well. I can't say much more than what everyone else has said- all very sad.
                      Its not a good idea to overstep any boundaries (as lame as they may be), but I would keep a quiet eye on the boy if his father is so heavy handed like that.
                      Parents that are so discouraging about music are very ignorant. (I am holding myself back here)
                      The other day my neighbor's boy was practicing his recorder/flute thing (the ones they make you play when you're about 10). Okay, so it wasn't a guitar, but still. I was impressed that he was practicing during his summer vacation, that is very cool. When I hear his mother shouting at him to close his windows and door because he sounds like shit. WTF?!!
                      Okay, at least she let him play. But man- talk about bringing your kid down. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Emily

Comment

Hmmmm Immortal ....the only thing I can think is me and that boy's father would have a little talk ....and I mean little ....more like him screaming like a b!tch and me poundin' the shit out of him....

but that's how I take care of those kind of problems ...only way I know how...because it's very efffective for me.

you're a good man immortal ....too bad that father is a piece of shit!

If you see this BS continue ....I'd make some phone calls to child services and let them do an invest ......could be worse than you think..
                        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

yeah, i hear you immortal. but children's services can;t do anything unless i have the bruises to show for it. which i don't anymore (obviously), just the mental and emotional scars left bro.

Comment

This topic surely proves that child is innocent and farther is completely incorrect.

When I hear his mother shouting at him to close his windows and door because he sounds like shit.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Telling someone that he plays an instrument like shit is possible only when this man can play the exact tunes better. And even then, he should just say, which part to correct.
                            But I am assuming that his mother is a complete analphabet.

Hmmmm Immortal ....the only thing I can think is me and that boy's father would have a little talk ....and I mean little ....more like him screaming like a b!tch and me poundin' the shit out of him....
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am not into that much, because my fighting skills are bad, even though I'm a bit huge.

If you see this BS continue ....I'd make some phone calls to child services and let them do an invest ......could be worse than you think..
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You have my word I'll do something in this direction!

yeah, i hear you immortal. but children's services can;t do anything unless i have the bruises to show for it. which i don't anymore (obviously), just the mental and emotional scars left bro.
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Honestly, I would give a fuck about traditional children punishment and conformity.
                            Children vary a lot, that's true, and every individual requires speacial handles, but no one needs beating.
                            I always say that everything can be solved with a nice polite talk on a human level.
                            If someone has no ears to listen what you're trying to explain, than don't deal with him/her anymore, because he/she is not worth that.
                            Damn, I would never hit my kid.

Comment

Working...
                            X