RUSH!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RUSH!!!!!!

i'm goin to see rush tonight in san antonio. rush has been one of the most influencial bands in my life and im about to see them for the first time tonight. my parents have seen them like 5 times and it makes me so jealous. but it'll be incredible

Re: RUSH!!!!!!

I am an old fart and Rush has been around a long time. I wish I had gone to one of their concerts. They get a bum rap from some, but I think you will have a great time and wonder how they get all that sound. Your parents are right for once.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

I saw them on the Moving Pictures Tour...great show. I think the whimped it up since then but they still got it goin on...
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

I went to see Rush back in '81 or '82. I fell asleep. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87:
          I went to see Rush back in '81 or '82. I fell asleep. [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's strong case for not taking babies to concerts. They tend to fall asleep. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Lutz:
            I saw them on the Moving Pictures Tour...great show. I think the whimped it up since then but they still got it goin on...
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah, i prefer older rush, moving pictures and before, but they still rule

Comment

I've got tickets to a show later this summer. The wife's a big Rush fan, but I'll dig it, too. Some of their newer stuff is cool, but they fairly much lost me after Moving Pictures or so. Still a great band, though.

Comment

I saw them on the Test for Echo tour and they were great! They might have wimped it up for a while but I think with that album they got more back towards their rockin' roots. Great show, you're really going to enjoy it.
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by fett:
                  </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by StukaJU87:
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There's strong case for not taking babies to concerts. They tend to fall asleep. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey...I was 17 at the time! [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Wow. Your old. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by fett:
                      Wow. Your old. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                      Scott

Comment

I've seen Rush several times, most recently last year in Boston for the Vapor Trails show (Fleet Center). Honestly, the most recent show was the best one I've seen. In fact, of all the shows I've seen in my lifetime, if I could see one over again it would be that one. Followed closely by Iron Maiden- saw them in Portland on their Powerslave tour. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I've seen Rush twice.
                          Great shows both times.
                          I would see them again in a second.
                          Highly recomended. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

I've seen RUSH probably 15 times between 1976 and 1996. They actually opened for Blue Oyster Cult the first time I saw them on the 2112 tour. They've always been great live!
                            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Name of the new tour: "Rush to Judgment" I only saw Rush on PBS and it was great on TV. You may have fallen asleep, but there seems to be a lot of wide-awake fans. Hell, they are as old as I am. Hope they don't fall asleep during the show.

Comment

Working...
                              X