• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1900 posts, where has the time gone

Whooo hooooo [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

This is my 1900th post on the board.

Man, it doesn't seem possible [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

When I rolled up on the JCF's doorstep, it was transitioning from the old EZ board to what we have now. All I had was my Les Paul Custom and a lot of questions.

The gear list since being here:

99 SL-1 Amber Sunburst
    87 Dinky Strat
    88 Custom Shop SL-1 w/reverse headstock
    80? Charvel Model 2
    90? Jackson Pro Kelly
    89 Jackson Shannon Soloist (inbound)
    86 BC RIch neckthrough ST-III
    Big Red JCF-02 (in da works [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] )
    Soldano SP-77
    Boogie 50/50

As you can see above, I have acquired a bunch of guitars and equipment since I've been here (thanks guys [img]graemlins/evilimages/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ), and have made a lot of terrific friends on here, unfortunately far too many to properly recognize.

To all my friends, thank you for your friendship, advice, support, and general mayhem that is the JCF [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Well, dammit....off to work on my 2000th post [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Re: 1900 posts, where has the time gone

But, it hasn't been just you posting has it?

Andy!

Comment

LMAO [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hey now.....I can't help it if Krista hijacks my computer and causes her own brand of mayhem on the board now can I [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

She has her own account to use as she wishes....but I think she actually likes the "Mrs LPC" signature she uses along with her favorite smilie ( [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] )

Hey, it's all good [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I call Shenanigans!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Well, the admins could count how many of LPC's posts are signed Mrs LPC [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] and just move those to my name, then I wouldnt be a junior member anymore, and I would probably have more posts than Mr LPC [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Mrs LPC

Comment

By the way LPC's, just wanted to mention how I always loved how Pete Puma's eyes flashed red throughout that episode of Bugs.

Ohhhh, Three or four.

You better give me a whoooole lotta lumps!!!

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

"I call Shenanigans!!!"

That's it...get the broom. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Comment

1900 posts and ALL GOLD! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I can't believe you guys have been here that long already. Well, you both make a welcome contribution.
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer:
                  By the way LPC's, just wanted to mention how I always loved how Pete Puma's eyes flashed red throughout that episode of Bugs.

Ohhhh, Three or four.

You better give me a whoooole lotta lumps!!!

[img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Man....I gotta tell ya...Pete Puma is way underappreciated [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

His voice was a riot and that "will that be one lump or two" was a classic [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I don't know why he wasn't more popular [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] but it was a stroke of genius when he was created. I'm pretty sure that Mel Blanc did his voice.

I say Pete Puma makes a comeback [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats you two!! I want to see Pete Puma make an appearance on Harvey Birdman Attorney At Law!

Comment

Working...
                    X