What happened to Big Neddi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Big Neddi?

Wheres Big Neddi these days? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] he never seems to hang out on the JCF anymore. I wasnt that active myself here during the last year so did I miss something??

He was a good JCFer and funny too. I was just wondering why he dont hang out here anymore. He seemed to be a good contributing member to the board. Just wondering.... anybody still talk to him at all?
    "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Re: What happened to Big Neddi?

I believe he's goning to mmi in orlandp to become a bike mechanic and has limited internet use
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

he popped in a month or so ago - i went to his site and posted in his guestbook and told him to get his ass over here.

he was a really funny and nice guy, for sure.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

yep...he's in Florida going to Harley Mechanic school for a year or so. As Sully said he stopped by not too long ago using a friends computer. I don't think he has one down there with him so he doesn't get online very often.

I agree...Neddi is a good guy.
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Thanks for the update guys!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Well I am glad he still pops in when he can. Bummer he dont have a computer there. Well, I hope when he finishes school he gets back on the JCF. He's a great guy, a funny "foolio", and one hell of a guitar player [img]graemlins/band.gif[/img] . I hope to see him back here soon. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Sully, whats his website address? I would like to pop in over there to say hey.

Hey Neddi, if you happen to read this, Getcho ass back ova here to the JCF!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Imagine this: If Neddi, ACG, and Horns666 were here ripping up the JCF together with their individual styles of humor...I think my my laffer would wear out. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I met Neddi (and a couple other JCFrs) at the "Shred Test". (the first gathering of JCFrs that I organized here in Chicago) I gotta say, it was a pleasure meeting him. I think all that participated had a great time.
            Occupy JCF

Comment

Tekky,

When was that "shred test"?? I missed out. Are you gonna have another one?

Tone

Comment

www.neddistanz.com

Comment

aye I miss ole foolius too
                  I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                  So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

The page cannot be displayed.
                    Henrik
                    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Neddi is the new guitarist for the revamped boy group Hanson ....M'Bop!

Since they are from Sweden they wanted a more Arch Enemy sound ....so they hired Big Neddi to put some fire into the M'Bop!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Tonemonster:
                        Tekky,

When was that "shred test"?? I missed out. Are you gonna have another one?

Tone
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It was actually about June 22nd in 2001. I tried doing one last year but it was more of a disaster than the Titanic. Who knows about this year though.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                        X