I Might Run for a Political Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Might Run for a Political Office

I'm seriously thinking about running for the local school board. Qualification begins on Monday. The question is should I wear an Iron Maiden or a Black Sabbath t-shirt in my press photos?

Re: I Might Run for a Political Office

Maiden all the way, If you wear a Sabboth shirt you almost look like a poser, A maiden shirt shows you mean buisenes, I wore a maiden shirt in my kintergarden photos in 87, I rocked
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Sabbath.
      They appeal to a wider audience.
      More voters know who sabbath are as compared to Maiden.

Comment

Get a 50 cent shirt, you know... the rapper...

Comment

The registration fee is $195.00, which is actually pretty cheap for the amount of entertainment doing this will provide. Ironically, I'm actually qualified to be on the school board.

I'm already working out my platform positions. Condoms in school? Hell yes. In fact, I think we should also provide the kids with a safe, clean place to screw.

Comment

I say Anthrax.
            That'll freak 'em all out- thinking you mean the agent instead of the band.
            But if that doesn't float your boat, I'd go Maiden. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
            Too funny. Are you really running? You so totally should. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I have to make sure I meet qualifications. I'm not sure what that involves, but will find out Monday when candidate registration begins.

Comment

No Slayer shirt??? Jeez.

Comment

Black Sabbath may be TOO old school - you know, dark ages and shit.

Iron Maiden would show you are a bit more progressive, but with an understanding and appreciation of the old school ways, but you're not devoted to those ways.

Slayer would show you're all for letting the kids do what they want, which is a bad thing because children need to be led and molded so they don't end up doing Korn or Limp Bizkit type shit.

And DO NOT wear any sort of Hair Band shirt - that shows you're just there for the pussy and you'll end up like Dave Holland [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I have a cool SOD "Speak English or Die" shirt, I'd gladly let you use.

Comment

That would go over great if you live in a predominantly white district [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Hey now, blacks still speak english... Well, in a way...

Comment

I'd wear a Nazi helmet and Tutu ....but that just me...
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                            I'd wear a Nazi helmet and Tutu ....but that just me...
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i knew Hitler and Liberace had secret rendevous! those horny fuckin' bastids! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Fool em! Wear a 'regular' shirt of some sort that looks normal and like an everyday person would wear. Than when you win the election and are actually on the school board, THEN wear the Maiden shirt, the Sabbath shirt, and any other t shirt that sports a heavy metal bands logo on it. See what the reaction is at the meetings. And be sure to wear a Maiden t shirt that has one of those real gory pics of eddie on it. thats my .02 cents anyhow. Good luck! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Working...
                              X