Vince Neil's solo band guitarist....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vince Neil's solo band guitarist....

I just happened to come across this researching videographies/bootlegs videos etc.
    But geez, losing a guitarist is one thing, but this has got to suck überbigtime.
    (just a short excerpt)

5/17/04
    Vince Neil's solo band guitarist Jason Hook announces his departure to join pop singer Hilary Duff on her upcoming tour

Ugh, lmfao (sorry if its old news)

lotta crue chronology crap sorted by year (this is 2004 link)
    http://members.ozemail.com.au/~cruekiss/04.htm
    other years at bottom of page

Re: Vince Neil\'s solo band guitarist....

OUCH!!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

guess vince wasn;t pretty enough for him.

Comment

Nothing will defeat his "exposed" album with Steve Stevens anyway...

Comment

Look at it this way; the hotels and catering are probably much better with Hilary Duff than with Vince Neil. And c'mon - who's ass would you rather stare at all night?

Vince Neil is playing at "The Rock" here in Minneapolis. It is a bar that has a fire code limit of about 300. No, shit, the Hilary Duff gig has got to be a better deal.

I don't blame the guy one bit.

- E.
          Good Lord! The rod up that man's butt must have a rod up its butt!

Comment

Funny Vince just played bike week up here in NH and we were in the stage area while his band were warming up.. they were running through kickstart my heart w.0 vince and they sounded killer ..
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

How many women attend a Vince Neil concert as opposed to a Hilary Duff?
              And if you're into 16 year old girls, it's got to be heaven for you. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I would imagine there are plenty of MILFs there to boot. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

i seem to remember reading somewhere that vince kinda encouraged him to take the opportunity. kinda like how the drummer from slaughter is in the blue man group.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

hmmm, can't be that bad of a gig and he'll probably get paid more. I would't mind it...she is hot and has a sister of age [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                  shawnlutz.com

Comment

With the Dirt movie and Motley tour next year, I'm sure the "Hook Man" is cover'n his ass.

Comment

Didn't Jason also tour with Mandy Moore last year? I'm pretty sure he did.

Yeah, I'm sure it's better pay for him, and Vince can always snag somebody to fill in. He's drunk most of the time so he probably doesn't care how it sounds anyway.
                      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
                        i seem to remember reading somewhere that vince kinda encouraged him to take the opportunity. kinda like how the drummer from slaughter is in the blue man group.

sully
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thats where I've seen him...they had the blue man group on the dish not to long ago.. it was coooool stuff........we now return you to your regularly scheduled broadcast [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Let's face it-he will never become a highly paid pro musician in the Vince Neil band. Hillary Duff concerts will sell out and he stands to make a ton of cash from the gig. He probably isn't really worried about his status as a respectable musician, he's a working stiff like the rest of us. If you could make a ton of money playing pop songs all night, and buy all the gear you wanted with out worrying about your rent check bouncing, wouldn't YOU do it?

Comment

Hell, doing crap like that would make you enough money to record a solo album.

Comment

Jason has been Mandy Moore's live acoustic guitarist for the past few years.
                              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Working...
                              X