No announcement yet.

Vince Neil's solo band guitarist....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vince Neil\'s solo band guitarist....

Guys, its called the music "business" - not the "personal musical preferences" business. Same with movies, TV shows, and most everything other consumer product or service. What has the biggest numbers? Thats what makes the financial world go around. I'd prefer playing with Vince cause I'm not a young girl around puberty so that bubblegum shit doesn't float my boat. But bubblggum shit and rap is what makes the most money for the "music business". That why the music business has sucked especially the last 20 years. Hey, I don't like it either. You even dumb stuff that the masses ate up back then (including even hard rock & metal). But if you want to earn a good living, this is what is paying the best so I can't fault the guy.

Comment

Guys, its called the music "business" - not the "personal musical preferences" business. Same with movies, TV shows, and most everything other consumer product or service. What has the biggest numbers? Thats what makes the financial world go around. I'd prefer playing with Vince cause I'm not a young girl around puberty so that bubblegum shit doesn't float my boat. But bubblggum shit and rap is what makes the most money for the "music business". That why the music business has sucked especially the last 20 years. Hey, I don't like it either. You even dumb stuff that the masses ate up back then (including even hard rock & metal). But if you want to earn a good living, this is what is paying the best so I can't fault the guy.

Comment

Guys, its called the music "business" - not the "personal musical preferences" business. Same with movies, TV shows, and most everything other consumer product or service. What has the biggest numbers? Thats what makes the financial world go around. I'd prefer playing with Vince cause I'm not a young girl around puberty so that bubblegum shit doesn't float my boat. But UNFORTUNATELY bubblegum shit and rap is what makes the most money for the "music business". Its only fortunate if you're a thug, cute chick, or other non-musician type. The massses are stupid and don't care about anything other than what they are being force fed through the media is "entertainment". That why the music business has sucked especially the last 20 years. Hey, I don't like it either. You even dumb stuff that the masses ate up back then (including even hard rock & metal). But if you want to earn a good living, this is what is paying the best so I can't fault the guy.

Comment

Working...
        X