X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We got a live turkey

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fett,
    I am so sorry, but this is hilarious. I am SURE were I in your shoes I would not think that. I think the fact that the lil' turkfuck is beeping is what is so funny. Beeping?? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    I had a cat that beeped once. Used to scare the shit outta me in the middle of the night when it'd pounce and stare at me with evil green eyes.. and BEEP!

I will be very interested in checking back and seeing how your sanity pans out. Good luck- [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

Em

Comment

Originally posted by fett:
      I don't hear any Beeping now. Either the little guy is asleep or.... I am not going to check,
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Anybody else reminded of the surreal Lynch film "Eraserhead" right about now? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Well as long as the little winger doesn't GOBBLE me up. I have had Wild Turkey days, but this is just so domesticated. "TURKFUCK" Auntie Em made a funny. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Maybe when know ones lookin' ...fuck em ....fuck that Turkey everyday until Thankgiving ....baste it with ballbutter.

I think that's what they do at the Butterball farms....Butterball that gobblin' wh0re!!!

then video tape it and put it on the internet ....you'll win twice brother!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I knew Bill was gonna wanna stick his tool in the turkey. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] At least it moves, inlike a "Voz". [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

It is in his room and all I can hear is: Beep Beep Beep: Beep Beep Beep.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sorry, but this part is killing me. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by fett:
                Well as long as the little winger doesn't GOBBLE me up. I have had Wild Turkey days, but this is just so domesticated. "TURKFUCK" Auntie Em made a funny. [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Auntie Em?? How'd I get stuck with that nickname? Just great. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

So how'd the beeping go last night, huh? Beeping.. that is just too funny. That and horns suggestion.

Comment

Just think of the beeps if Bill gets ahold of it. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Honestly I don't think I've ever heard a turkey "Beep" before. I think we need a video or at least some audio of this beeping turkey.
                  Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Wait for that Turkey to grow to full size then eat it, yum, Turkey and cranberry sauce [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

sounds like you need a pet fox [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] or a nice wolf/shepard cross breed would do nicely [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

If you love the turkey, set it free (in your oven).
                        If it tastes good, it's yours forever.
                        If not, it never was.
                        750xl, 88LE, AT1, Roswell Pro, SG-X, 4 others...
                        Stilletto Duece 1/2 Stack, MkIII Mini-Stack, J-Station, 12 spaces of misc rack stuff, Sonar 4, Event 20/20, misc outboard stuff...

Why do I still want MORE?

Comment

Sure it's not a Road Runner? Beep, Beep!
                          ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Originally posted by ABSOLUT CHARVEL:
                            Sure it's not a Road Runner? Beep, Beep!
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No: This one has a definite three beats to the bar. /beep beep/beep/: /beep beep beep/. Then, when it does a riff it flys. I would say, it's it more like Road Kill.

Comment

Turkey shit, Man. I am 6'6 and have size 15 shoes. Now, they are letting the "little one" out. In fact, the turkfuck actually escaped 3 times from it's plastic milk crate. "Pressed baby turkey? That will be $45.99. Would you like a white or red wine with that?"

Comment

If that BEEPING doesn't stop, I am going to put on a dress and introduce myself as: Deborah Wringer.

Comment

Working...
                                X