We got a live turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We got a live turkey

I know you're just dying to get an update on the little turkfuck. Even with "Union Rants" and "Brando's Death", the little beeper is alive and Beeping. He's one little tough bastard to be able to stand this place."You are a better bird than I am, Gunga Dinner."
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] Mmmm, turkey. I need to go get me a sandwich.

Comment

The "little pecker" is too young to determine whether it has a little pecker. I guess, we will have to wait and see if it attacks the dog.

Comment

That thing is still alive!!! and in the house!You're a better man than I Mr Fett. My hats off to ya [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah any living thing can "beep' really ....marsupials , mammals , reptiles , amphibians , reptiles ....humans...sometimes robots ..

if properly trained...

BTW the only time a turky beeps is when you fuck 'em in the ass.....this I know.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

I may have just saved the little bastard's life. My buddy wasn't making the usual Beeps. He was making, what I would call, a distress call. But my grandson has a blanket over the cage so I didn't look. I went downstairs and told him his bird didn't sound too happy. He was watching TV and didn't just jump out of his chair. Once he did get around to checking on the gobbler, it turns out he fell into his water and was all wet, and, not being a duck, could have been a drowning victim. Well, I did my part. Poor little bird.

Comment

How's the little fella doing now? Is he still beeping?
                Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

well stop cornholin' him .... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Beep beep beep you motherfuckers.... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                  Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                  X