Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Need Help! Anyone near a Hobby Lobby store

Originally posted by Newc:
    I honestly can't say - some she likes, some she don't, and only she would know if she liked it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I think she's got her heart set on that particular one (going "bulldog" about it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">"Uh-uh, Mother-m-mother, uh, what is the phrase? She isn't quite herself today."

-Norman Bates
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Your mom wants a 3 foot cock??? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Ok, that's two "dick jokes" so far, so let me try to intercept the third:
        Feel free to talk about your own mother that way all you want, but leave mine alone [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Newc
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sorry Newc, no offense intended.
          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Newc, I'll check the Hobby Lobby here later today. I have to go there anyway. I'll let you know later if I find the bird.

Comment

Working...
            X