Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins....jackass newbie alert!!!

Administration of the JCF [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Well, it is Sunday and I am officially bored out of my skull after doing my normal Sunday routine here (haircut, Dunkin Donuts, clean out truck etc.).

This was posted yesterday, and I was late (I know, shame on me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) to bust this guy open. Several of us made our comments to the jackass in question.

In reference, here is the thread:

Asshole newbie trying to get around the system thread

Anywho....the majority of us were screaming for Sully's vengence on this tool [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

With this being said, ummmm,
    Sully, Kevin, or other administrative staff.....get em [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Admins....jackass newbie alert!!!

Yeah really, or are you guys going to a 3-strike system? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Damn baseball fans [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I had a guy ask me to post a classified for him looking for a GMW. He couldn't cause he was a junior member.

No way Jose!

Comment

Really, how hard is it to post 50 times to get your membership [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

You could easily do it in one evening or sitting on a lazy weekend.

This guy is a classic though, he states that he is a newbie and he can't post in the classifieds, yet he posts in the polling section requesting a PC-1 [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

He is like a little kid playing mom and dad [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Banned
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

What irks me is they think the rules apply to everyone but them ...
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hey guys in the future instead of making this public could you just pm or email us to let us know ..

Thanks
              Kev

Comment

Kevin, I apologize for the mayhem....

I was in a mood and wanted to publically humiliate this schmuck....and some others jumped on the band-wagon [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

In fairness, I did use whistle thingy last night when I noticed it, but it may not have been submitted/transmitted to the admins.

Again, I'll take full responsibility for the post...I was just trying to be funny.

Comment

what all does it take to lose your junior member status? i'm just curious because i'm always reading, but not posting(not the best at spelling, and there is acouple people on this board that would have a hey day with me [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ) any way i just dont want to get baned for something i wasn't sure about.

Comment

In your case: 46 more posts. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Working...
                    X