Turkish Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkish Star Wars

hahha it's just as bad as the real ones.

http://www.thewavemag.com/pagegen.ph...rticleid=22122

Re: Turkish Star Wars

I want to see that!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

somebody please tell me where I can buy this movie...my brother is a star wars freak and this would send him over the edge.

Comment

Amazingly, there's an IMDB listing for this:

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0182060/combined
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'll be going back to Turkey in August for a couple of weeks.. I could probably hook you guys up, if they still sell it. I actually saw like half of it, it's hilarious.

Comment

LEv please get me a copy that sounds fantastic. It has to be as good as Hardware Wars or Thumb Wars...
            I keep the bible in a pool of blood
            So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

That review was funnit shit!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I bet seeing the movie is funnier yet!!

edit- I would be interested in a copy depending on what it costs. If the cost is reasonable I would like a copy. What do you think it will cost for a copy of that?

Tetsuo, what are thumb wars and hardware wars??? please tell.
              "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

There is a whole line of Thumb movies. They are done buy the guy who overdubbed that Kung Fu movie : Kung Pao i think it was called.

Thumbtanic was very funny as was bat thumb and god thumb. Blockbuster has them and they are onlt 20 minutes long so theya re short enough to tolerate
                I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

hardware wars was a spoof of star wars, and all the scenes with space ships were made of eggbeaters and toasters and stuff. THumb wars was a little spoof where all the characters were done with peoples' thumbs with faces painted on them. quite comical.

Comment

Working...
                  X