1 year anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 year anniversary

Well, the wife and I made it. One year ago today we got hitched. They say that the first year is the hardest. Smooth sailing from here on out. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Re: 1 year anniversary

congrats ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I hear that the Ball and Chain gets easier to drag around once you get used to it.

J/K [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Powell:
        Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I hear that the Ball and Chain gets easier to drag around once you get used to it.

J/K [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, that is the basis of muscular adaptation. The more you drag it around, the easier it gets. Who knew that marriage would be such a workout? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats my friend, may you two have many many more bro.. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Time flys, when you're having fun. Good on ya, mates. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
              I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] CONGRATS!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

The first anniversary gift is paper. Buy yourself a Sunday NY Times, and don't get out of bed until you're done reading it or whatever. It usually takes a few hours to get through the "TIMES".

Comment

Read the headline: "Wow!! It's Our One Year Anniversary!!!". Then go directly to the "Things To Do" section and see what's there. Go to the "Sports Section" and think "baseball". Don't go to the "Editorial Page ". (That will come in a later edition.) And whatever you do, "Don't cancel your subscription." You are one lucky guy, and I wish you all the best.

Comment

Congrats! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Five-year veteran here, and I can say that it actually gets easier after the first year because you start to adjust to each other better.

After awhile, you'll be like all those boring old married folks who fall asleep at 9:00pm in front of the TV--but happily so. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats!!!! Make it many more easier maybe but never expect to just coast man it always takes work

8 years and counting for me and I even work with my wife
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Cheers to you and your honey, Travis! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats, my 6 year anniversary was on Saturday.
                            Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Who said the first was the worst? That's when the sex is the best! I'll assume that there are no kids so far. That means no knocking on the door. Having to keep your voice down so you don't wake anyone. Having to trade in the nook for a bedtime book. The term "The honeymoon is over" ring a bell? With that said, Happy Anniversary. Congrats. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              ...that taste like tart, lemon yogart

Comment

Working...
                              X