Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know they call it "permanent marker" for a reason but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I know they call it "permanent marker" for a reason but....

Originally posted by horns666:
    Sperm...I'm tellin you that's the best stuff for every project imaginable ...waxin the car , caulking the tub , your kid's science projects , that loose bannister , great for basting your Easter Ham....

I laid down all my ceramic tile down with my goo ....indestructible ..

plus it makes a great guitar polish ...all my axes look new ...it cleans , protects and polishes ...and it preserves any fretboard too..

and we have a never ending supply ....save a horse for glue ...just shoot your goo...

I'm tring to find a way where we could get cars to run on goo ..you run out of fuel in the middle of nowhere ...no problem ....just wack your sack and your on your way home safely with the family unit..fuck AAA
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow Bill o.O Remind me to never touch... anything that you've been around

Comment

Re: I know they call it &quot;permanent marker&quot; for a reason but....

Why does goo smell like clorine anyways ....I always heard that ....is there anything you can take or eat to increase the volume of your goo ....I wanna go Peter North on my wife .....that guy is my hero ....he is the Uli Roth of the goo world.

Hey that's it ....we just need Peter North to go to Iraq and drown those stinky fuckers in goo...

BTW...If I could eradicate all the iraqis with my goo ...I would have carpel Tunnel syndrome. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, you need this:

www.semenex.com

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well I'll be damned ....Thanks man ....I think I'm ordering some of that stuff... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Be sure to let us know how the feeding frenzy goes and whether your woman liked it or not. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh she'll hate it like usual but I will love it ....it's all about me [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ...I'm not one of those "honey did you cum yet" kinds guys .... [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

I'd just glaze her like a donut , fart , smoke a bowl and get a snack...

Life is good sometimes . [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

You are the model husband I aim to be like one day. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

As you probably know, my comment was purely speculation and meant as a joke. Any resemblance to any person, real or fictitious, living or dead, was purely coincidental and unintended. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Originally posted by TEKKY:
                  [*]Clue 4: Despite the distance in the picture in the ad, upon closer observation, there are holes for the pickup rings on the face of the body.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Eh? Shouldn't there be?

/Henrik
                  Henrik
                  AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

17 years and she's still digs me ....I must be doin' somethin' right... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I know you were joking. For my own sanity I had to clear my head on the issue.

Actually the Dinky Reverses and DR5s were direct-mounted pickups. No pickup rings were needed.
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

I think the "ass-hat' had the right idea of covering up the word professional [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                        shawnlutz.com

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                          I'd just glaze her like a donut , fart , smoke a bowl and get a snack...

Life is good sometimes . [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Well, the "man perfume" worked OK. I got most of it off, but I only had a few minutes to deal with it. The clear-coat is all scratched up, so I'll have to deal with that later...

And, under the "Too Much Information" file, I kept my "man mustard" in reserves for other uses.
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

make a great clear coat ....I recommend three to four coats..

just refurbished a very rare antique ....came out fuggin' beautiful... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

This post is cracking me up. Too funny. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X