Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know they call it "permanent marker" for a reason but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I know they call it "permanent marker" for a reason but....

Well that's because we're talking about my goo and Tekky's misfortune with his spoogy headstock [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Okay. Now I know what men's locker room conv. must be like, you guys are cracking me up.
      Hmmm... I wonder if I could get my old man to clean his own bathroom if I told him he should use his goo- that'd probably work. [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't think nail polish remover will harm the finish, unless it's some sort of vintage finish.

It's what we use in the shop to remove solder rosin from anything it gets on.

Comment

Vintage ....well my PP is 40 years old .....I guess that's vintage... [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
          X