HELP RICHARD CHRISTY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP RICHARD CHRISTY!!

Richard Christy, the drummer for both Death and Iced Earth is trying to get voted in to be the next guy on the Howard Stern show. My friend Jerry is his drum tech, and he just called me to tell everyone I know to vote for Richard Christy so he can get this job. He left Iced Earth just to try and get this job. Vote for him here:
    Vote Richard Christy!!

Re: HELP RICHARD CHRISTY!!

You gotta be kidding me! That's who he is??? I never knew...
    Occupy JCF

Comment

That's him alright!! Tell everyone you know with a puter to tell everyone they know, and so on... He has a lot of fans out there, let's show him some support.

Comment

Yeah, on his first day of the trial week they were mentioning his bio. I recognized his name, but figured it was just someone else! His work on Death last record is awesome! His Bababooey songs are hilarious. If he does get voted in, he'll be the Losers' drummer in a heartbeat if they every get that thing going again...
        "Your work is ingenius…it’s quality work….and there are simply too many notes…that’s all, just cut a few, and it’ll be perfect."

Comment

yeah man...I read about that.

thought he already had the gig though. since he up and left Iced Earth mid Tour.

Comment

Done!

Comment

Interesting, that's two great members that Jon Schaffer has chased away from metal back to day jobs... What's going on in that band?

I voted for him. He'll get on Stern about the same time Stern goes under from the FCC.

Comment

Yeah my wife listens to Stern in the morning and says that Christy is one silly fucker ....and my wife should know all about silly fuckers..
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                  Yeah my wife listens to Stern in the morning and says that Christy is one silly fucker ....and my wife should know all about silly fuckers..
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Whatever "silly fucking" you and your wife are up to can stay between you guys. [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh yeah I fuck her silly too sometimes ....sometimes we role play ....I'm Ron Jeremy and she's one of the Olson twins ...or both.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You seen the pictures of how damn skinny they are?
                      I just wanna give them some fucking ice cream or something. Girls should have curves, not look like 10 year old boys.

Comment

my wife is 4 ' 10 and 87lbs....believe me fulfilling any "pedophile" fantasies is very easy..

Comment

One of the Olsen twins supposedly checked in for an eating disorder recently too. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Fulfilling your pedophile fantasies? Isn't that how it all started out, William? Was she not 15 when you started dating her? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Back to the subject for at least a moment... voted. I didn't actually realize Richard left Iced Earth until you posted this and then I took a look at Iced Earth's website... also saw that Bobby from Halford is now the drummer. So we got Tim who sang for Priest, and Bobby who drummed for Halford... heheh... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I would having a eating disorder with those twins too....

all you can eat bearded clam buffet...

Comment

Richard Christy's "death" band Burning Inside smokes ...that dude is a monster player!!

Comment

Working...
                              X