HELP RICHARD CHRISTY!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HELP RICHARD CHRISTY!!

can I hang out and spill beer on you guys .....it's a tradition of mine ....ask John!!! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenScratch:
      Richard won, Richard won!

Last night he was so nervous at the bar it was almost palpable.

I'll update you guys later, he's got his phone off at the studio. One thing I know is that we'll be partying tonight.
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Jeez, I was listening... Could Howard have drawn the damn thing out any more??? I'm supposed to be in the office at 7:30am... I strolled in at 10:10.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
        Oh yeah I fuck her silly too sometimes ....sometimes we role play ....I'm Ron Jeremy and she's one of the Olson twins ...or both.. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hey...when she plays Mary-Kate...does she get up and puke at the end of your lovemaking session? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't think Bill "makes love". [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] See this post he made:

Originally posted by horns666:
          Oh she'll hate it like usual but I will love it ....it's all about me [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] ...I'm not one of those "honey did you cum yet" kinds guys .... [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

I'd just glaze her like a donut , fart , smoke a bowl and get a snack...

Life is good sometimes . [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yes this is true .....sometimes I hurry and get it over with just so I could go and jack off later....

I'm tellin' ya guys ....when ya get a little older ....sometimes jackin' off is so much easier than hearing your woman's retarded fuckin' bullshit ...

holy fuck ...godamn! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I still love that cute little retard though and visa - versa ....and that's what counts.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

A letter posted by Richard on www.howardstern.com thanks me about half way down (I'm Omar btw).

Richard (Hey KC) Christy here, it definitely still hasn't sunk in that I actually won John's Job! Winning today was a very surreal feeling, but then getting hammered by the other contestants quickly brought me back down to earth! Today was truly a dream come true for me and I was honored to stand next to all of the talented people who were finalists in the Get John's Job contest. I would like to thank Howard and the gang for the opportunity to compete in this audition. I would like to thank my family, friends, all the Howard Stern fans, and all of my fellow “metal heads” for voting for me! I would also like to thank my friends Tom and Omar for letting me stay with them while I've been in New York the past two weeks. I can't even begin to describe how excited I am about the opportunity to contribute to the show! I have notebooks and hard drives full of ideas that I can't wait to present to Howard! It was also hilarious seeing Chaunce in a dress, but it was disturbing when he showed everyone his “man worm” in the greenroom. It was also great when Sal rubbed Chaunce's hat in the crack of his ass, and then Yucko dipped his hairy walnuts into it! I also loved when Jeff the Drunk called in and was pissed at me! I wasn't feeling the drunken love from him this morning and I really hope that he doesn't speak for all drunks! Well, I'm not sure what more I can say about how excited I am! I love New York and I love The Howard Stern Show and I am honored that I won the greatest job that I could ever dream of having! Thank You!

Well he leaves for Florida on Sunday to pack things up and move back where he'll be staying with my family (I think) again till he finds an apartment. Man I have a million good stories out of the past week!
              I swear, by my life and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine. - Ayn Rand

Comment

Man, that is awesome! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] Can't wait to here the hilarious stories. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Awesome indeed!! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] I listened as they announced him the winner. Congrats, Richard!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Wh-wh-wh-what are the hours? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                    X