Takagism Part 2 - Damn green room LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takagism Part 2 - Damn green room LOL

It's time to revisit frustration. So there's a new one. You think you escaped the red room? Well you did, but are just now finding out 4 months later, you are now stuck in a dam green room [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] You want to face more hardships!

Eh for anyone who missed the glory, the thread of frustration is a good laff. I gotta good laff just re-reading. Original Red Room thread here

So ha, here we go again. And Ralph, may you forgive me in advance
    Next guy to post a "Takagism" gets banned on site!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

AND NO GIVING AWAY CLUES! Let your fellow JCFers suffer! LOL
    http://www.fasco-csc.com/works/viridian/index_e.html

Looks like a slow loader but hey, just adds to the madness.

Re: Takagism Part 2 - Damn green room LOL

More fun than the first. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

You are forgiven! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I have been craving to play some more of these type games, and there haven't been any good ones posted here in a while.

(of course I say that BEFORE attempting to escape the green room, it's loading now...) [img]graemlins/help.gif[/img]

Comment

man, this is driving me nuttier than the last one.....
        Hail yesterday

Comment

I played this one about a month ago. This one is DEFINITELY less intuitive than the Crimson Room one. I couldn't get through it without Googling for a walkthrough.

But the ending is somewhat cool and the pieces come together to tell the story.

Comment

That was bizarre... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Comment

I accidentally brought back that red room thread sorry. I got sucked in. [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
              Once I get outta here, I don't know if I want to try the green room. I probably will though. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Eh, I like the red room better, still a headache tho lol

Comment

Yes, now I am stuck in the green room with a dead guy at 2am.
                  LOL!
                  These games are awesome.

Comment

Took me a while but I got the reversed message recorded and running in the right direction - something about "you dive into deep unimaginable" something and then a buncha noise.

Every time you find something, something that wasn't there before mysteriously appears (that's the kinda stuff I really don't like - I say if it's in the room, it's in the room and accessible from the beginning).

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Ok, here's what I got figured out so far:
                      The two rings in the Red room are His and Hers, she's dead, he had a Buddhist-type display/memorial thingy on the shelf for her (bowl and incense burner) and he's now dead under the rug (male skeleton - you can tell by the pelvic bone, plus there's a beer and some rotted meat in the fridge). You gotta light an incense and ring the bowl, but do you highlight the Chinese character things as you do it? And in what order? I have the sequence that the characters go in (1-6) but do you highlight #1 and ring it once, then wait for the incense to burn down and light another then highlight #2 and hit the bowl again and on and on? [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

She's not dead, read the diary. I managed to solve both rooms.

Comment

You don't highlight the characters as you ring the bowl. You only ring the bowl once you have all the items on the shelf.

Comment

ARGH!

Okay. The dead guy is free from his lock, I don't think I have everything I need. I can't get anything to work together. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
                            My whole day is shot. I have to figure this out!

Comment

OK, if you've got the dead guy out of the lock you are almost done. Start burning stuff in your inventory with the lighter.

Comment

Working...
                              X