Takagism Part 2 - Damn green room LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Takagism Part 2 - Damn green room LOL

Ive burned the hair.. but the paper is blank. Ive got this chinese character shit now, trying to figure out the green cross that I think turns into a box. I know you do something with the little paper squares, but Im missing one or two.. I only have four. Grrr.
    My alter is set- beer in the fridge- I know Im getting there... geez this is nuts. [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Der. Figured out the blank paper.. just need more chinese character papers- two I am guessing. Hmm.

- almost have this box... need 1 & 3..

[ July 01, 2004, 02:34 PM: Message edited by: Emthrax ]

Comment

Did you get the paper from the celing light? You have to be facing a certain way to get it. Also there is one on a ledge on the wall, one under the shoes, one in the fridge under the meat, one under the pillows, and one in the corner of the top shelf of the bookcase.

Comment

Yep.. got the paper from the lamp, the fridge, shoe shelf, ledge on ceiling, mats... hmm... going back to look at bookcase- thanks. I think this is all I need. I hope it is. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh YES!!
            My dude went to heaven with his ice cold beer. That is SO freakin' awesome. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            Now I can get on with my day.

Comment

Where's the key for the Diary?

Newc
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc:
                Where's the key for the Diary?

Newc
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The skeleton's left hand. It's hard to click.

Comment

Naturally [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

I don't mind clicking around, but every damn pixel? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  Dude needs to spend some time with Myst and stop being a dick about hiding stuff - there's difficult and there's challenging - this guy goes for difficult.

Ok, so after reading the diary several times, and finally finding the key AND the bicycle lock AND getting the box together (with all the Chinese characters in place), I'm assuming the 4-digit combination is a date, but none of the ones I've tried (6234-7014) work, and the Julian Date doesn't work either (6-23-04=175, count up from there).

I've tried alternate formatting as well (Day-Month-Year & Month-Day-Year & Year-Day-Month & Year-Month-Day)
                  What am I missing?

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

Comment

Read the diary again. Particularly the last couple pages.

Comment

It's the date his bike gets stolen, MMDD format.

Comment

I got the part about praying for him, I just can't figure out where to find the numbers (or the right sequence). Is Asian date formatting Y-D-M or D-M-Y?

Newc

Comment

Originally posted by Ace:
                          It's the date his bike gets stolen, MMDD format.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That's damn stupid [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] It's an inconsequential plot element. I'd figure it was either the day he got the bikes (6-23-4), or tied his feet up (6-30-4) or the day after (7-01-4), or at the very least the day he saw her with the other guy [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

That beer's been in and out of the fridge - he may not want it now [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Oh damn [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Finally got it (frikkin decoy items) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Newc

Comment

Well, the day the bike gets stolen, he no longer needs the lock, I guess.

Comment

It's always 2 days before you play the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X