Damn, That Was Quick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, That Was Quick

Well, I decided to put my challenger on ebay because I wanted to buy a bike since it's hard to drive big cars down where I work so I put it up with a $4500 buy it now, well i only have $1500 in to it so I figued I'd get 3k-4k well this morning I wake up and it's already sold!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESO%3AIT

Anyone got a ZX6 for sale???? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Plus a new axe and amp are totally in order
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: Damn, That Was Quick

Damn! It's nice to find other mopar fans in places you would never imagine! I sold My 70 Barracuda on eBay about 2 years ago and it was kinda the same thing. I bought it for 3800 5 years earlier, put maybe 500 into it so I put it up on eBay with a starting bid of 3800. I figured if it sold at all, I'd at least get what I paid for it. In the last hour it was like a feeding frenzy. it ended up going for 5700! I do regret it now though. e body as well as all mopar prices are sky rocketing. It's going to be hard to get another one which I am going to do someday. I had a 72 Roadrunner and a 73 Cuda as well.

The ALL Chrysler Nationals are next weekend in PA. I go with my brother and son every year. It kills me because I never have the money to buy that "great" deal youalways seem to come across there.

Good luck finding that bike!
    Jim
    "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

I've owned a 72 roadrunner and a 71 340 demon too

Comment

Dude, that car is SWEET!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Sweet is was, nothing beats a small block E-Body. I just wanted something else at this point. I have serious C.A.S. I always find good deals and flip them, now I want a great deal on a Ninja, and a model 1 or 2 and a mesa [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
          X