Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame - Cleveland

I'm with ya, Matt. Yawn.

Now the Experience Music Project in Seattle, THAT was cool. Some neat displays, lots of cool guitars, etc. I had a good time in that place.

Re: Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame - Cleveland

I live minutes away and helped pay with my tax dollars for that ridiculous piece of fucking Rockless shit ....

I have more rock N' roll in my fuckin' stool than that than 30 billion glass prymid of dung worshipping bullshit.......

Fuck the rock hall in the ass and fuck Cleveland harder in the ass...

Cleveland ....the home of the "white flight"...and that's about it [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Damn, dude, you were like a couple miles from my house!!! And you didn't stop in? WTF? I'd have at least had a beer with ya... Or watch Bill spill one on you as he usually does to guests.

Anyways, I've lived here all my life, and have yet to walk in that stupid assed place. People always ask me why. I guess you know eh matt? Hehehe... Did you like the giant multistory "free stamp" statue up the street? Cost the taxpayers a couple hundred thousand. yeesh...

Rock and Roll Capital, Bwahahaha... What a friggin joke, it's embarrassing. Notice when there are indoctinations, they have them in NYC, haha...

But, I hear it's worse elsewhere, so maybe it's not as "quite" bad I think it is.

Comment

Oh yeah That stupid "free" stamp ...that was far from free...

do you know how many ebonical mouths you could have fed with all that money!!!!

This city sucks ass as does Detroit and whatever else inner city that's "Diverse"....

Yeah I love that word "diverse" ....it's a nice way to say the beginning of the end of a once decent location.

BTW they have passed four school levies in the past six years in Cleveland and the school system is in worse shape than ever ....while the the head of the school board Barbara "byrdface" Bennet is crying on TV while living in a tax exempt half million dollar home and hired drivers to cart her fat ugly ass around many of her new Cadillacs ...what a piece of shit!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I want my Tax money back!!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Liberal special intrest groups can get in line and blow me .!!!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Fuck this Cleveland Ghetto it's wall to wall fuckin' ghetto ....ghettos fuckin' suck ....nobody wants to live in them ....but ghettos seem to spread faster than cancer...

Fuck Cleveland in the ghetto ass ....I'm moving to Utah and become a Satanic Mormon!!!!!

Comment

Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame - Cleveland

Well, we stopped by the R&RHOF(Really should be called the Rock & Roll/Country/R&B/Hip-Hop Hall of Fame) on the way back from Sandusky Ohio. Let just sum it up in 1 word. "Joke" The place has "Maybe" a total of 1.5 floors of Memorabilia. A whole floor dedicated to a Café/Restaurant and the top level to the Supremes or some other old R&B band. They did have Zakk Wylde’s first guitar (A white 85 LP Custom) but the only other mention of anything from Ozzy was the stupid Osbourne’s show debut. Not a Jackson or BC Rich or Dean or Hamer in the house. There was 1 Ibanez. Honestly, take the $18-$20 admission per person you would spend there and go down the street to the Hard Rock Café. Atleast you can take some pictures there and get some food for your money.

Matt

Comment

I agree. I went one year. Thank god I didn't have to pay to get in.
              Occupy JCF

Comment

I should have looked some of you up. We could have all met at the Hard Rock or something.

Matt

Comment

Yeah Matt you were right in me and John's backyard ...

woul;d have been nice to hook up...

shit you could have stayed at my place .....you me and John could have had a shredding frenzy and metal marathon ....with lots of party favors!!!!

we have much more rock N roll than that stupid place ....the place looks nice but ther is nothing in it worth a shit ....cept for a few items ...I went to a couple of Hard Rocks that had much cooler shit !

Comment

I can almost guarantee you I will be passing through there again, just not sure when. The Girlfriend loves going to Cedar Point but it's over a 6 hour drive and the real hard part is being closed for a couple days here. I think I will be cough up some time next week......

Matt

Comment

Dude Cedar Point is the shit ...I always have a 'legitmate' excuse not to stand in lines ...I get a time stamp ....and come back at that time and get right on the fuckin' ride [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] ....in the front seat on the Millenium.....yeahhhhhhh..... magnum....yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....Top Thrill Dragster yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh........Power tower ......love that shit ... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

I want to go in late September...October that's my favorite time ...

My wife wants go in August ....man I can't take the heat .... [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, Bill doesn't stand in lines, but everyone there hates him for it, hahaha...

Umm, oh well ehh? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:

Fuck Cleveland in the ghetto ass ....I'm moving to Utah and become a Satanic Mormon!!!!!
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Re: Rock &amp; Roll Hall Of Fame - Cleveland

Thanks for the info. My wife's family is from Ohio and I was going to the R&RHOF when we visited, but now I think I'll pass.

Comment

Re: Rock &amp; Roll Hall Of Fame - Cleveland

You know what we have here that is decent....we a have a good Zoo...it's really nice to be honest ...

and the Science center right by the Rock hall is fun with the kiddies...

and we have a few metal clubs with decent bands passing through pretty frequently now ...

but the neighborhoods ...most of then sucks ass....and the city folk is made up of %90 human polution ....the kind of people who shouldn't really exist but they sure do ..... [img]graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                              X