Bill Buckner???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Buckner???

Was Bill Buckner in Yankee Stadium last light? [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Re: Bill Buckner???

yes, i believe he was. man, that was just ugly.

fuckin buckner. never trust a cub; the stink never comes off them, even after they leave the team.

sully
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So what's the official word? Did it really squirt through untied webbing in his glove? Or did he "Billy"?

One word: Sheffield. Man, that at bat was amazing. He was in a zone.

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
        yes, i believe he was. man, that was just ugly.

fuckin buckner. never trust a cub; the stink never comes off them, even after they leave the team.

sully
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Exactly but the Bo Sox deserved him as they both deserved their demise. I remember Billy's replacement in Chitown former rigth fielder Leon Durham and then I saw Leon in the twilight of his career playing triple A ball and he honestly made Cecil Fielder look slim. He had to be about 325...
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
          [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

So what's the official word? Did it really squirt through untied webbing in his glove? Or did he "Billy"?

One word: Sheffield. Man, that at bat was amazing. He was in a zone.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">nope, that was bullshit; ortiz just didn't get in front of it. after he struckout, he just fell apart.

agreed on sheffield's at bat; he kept on cutting, that's for sure.

sully
          Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
          Sully Guitars on Facebook
          Sully Guitars on Google+
          Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Well I am a lifetime Phillies fan,and i dont have a sox- yanks rooting interest.But after thursday nights game...it is hard not to respect the yanks.And freakin Jeter [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] ....I wish he was a phillie even when he is slumping he brings so much to a team.AAAnyhoooo it is great to witness that rivalry even as a non fan,Best of luck to fans of both teams. [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X