Behold the evil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Behold the evil!

Yeah, and 20 smurfs with only one female between them? [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Newc
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

You ever get that damn theme-song of theirs stuck in your head? NOW, <u>THAT</u> IS EVIL!!!
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Thank You, Tekky.

Lalalalalala Lalalalala!!

Comment

So this is what looks like the boys in Menudo's mascara runs...
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

HippieTim [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Wich one is ricky martin Tim? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Fucking comedy! I just about pissed meself looking at those guys. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

it almost makes me sick to look at those fools.....hell, i even think the guys from cradle of filth look more "demonic".....and really, CoF is a bit gay, isnt it?

Comment

Bwahahahahahaha! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Man am I glad the internet wasn't around in the eighties.......these guys are forever immortalised by it.......just think how they'll be trying to explain to their kids in 25 years of how they were "cool"

lol
                      I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

Yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!! satanism in music wow whats next? over paid athletes? stupid greedy politicians? Madonna reinventing herself? britney getting married?

Comment

Those kids are into the vampire thing, not satanism.

It doesn't bother me when metal bands are into the satanism, vampire, misanthropic, and other crap like that. What really bothers me is when they push these extreme images they don't even understand. For example, kids coming up to me (having never met me before, mind you) and telling me they're misanthropic. Yet, they're trying to have a friendly discussion with me? [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Oh yeah, the other thing that bothers me is when the music sucks.

Comment

Working...
                          X