Canada Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canada Day

Well it is the Birthday of my homeland so Happy Canada day to all my fellow canucks, to all you smelly yanks, and even to you upity Europeans.

Re: Canada Day

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] To you and Canada, RattleHead - we need Jacques Villeneuve back in F1 !

/Henrik
    Henrik
    AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Happy Canada Day, eh? [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] May your beautiful country be happy and prosperous forever!

Now which of you hosers brought the beer, eh? Don't hold back, let's have the stuff you don't usually send south! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
      Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

O-kay eh? Now let's get a jelly and some Molson so we can sit on the couch and watch reruns of Hockey Night in Canada!

Take off!!
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Now all they have to do is get the CUP back, Stanley. Happy Whatever This Day Represents. [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Happy B Day! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] It's my youngest daughters 11th as well.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6M4lm9Ahz0

Comment

Happy Birthday Canada [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] Now please send me down a coule cases of 6% Molsen [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              shawnlutz.com

Comment

Happy 137th anniversary of Canada's confederation! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

In tribute to the lovely country of Canada, the land of Godin gutars, Heatley guitars, LGM guitars, and RUSH, I listened to "Tom Sawyer" today. Rock!

Comment

To my brothers back home, Happy Canada Deh from an ex-pat.

Boy I could use a Blue Dry or a Maudite right now...

[img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Opps, I am drinking Holsten Festbock 7.0 on Canada Day. I knew I should have grabbed one of the last 2 Moose Heads I had in the fridge.........

Comment

I normally drink imported stuff, but I made sure that today I drank Molsen Canadian all day. I mean ALL DAY!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by RattleHead:
                          Well it is the Birthday of my homeland so Happy Canada day to all my fellow canucks, to all you smelly yanks, and even to you upity Europeans.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thanks man ! yeah I was gonna post something but you beat me to it ! ... happy Canada day to everyone ! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img] //Steve

Comment

I celebrated Canada the only way I know how, by getting drunk. I just stumbled home.

Comment

Originally posted by RattleHead:
                              upity
                              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
                              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                              X