X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EMG power!!!! pic test

[quote]Originally posted by Immortal:
    me dances

Damn, this setting is killer. I mean, 85 smokes in the bridge, but I also like the sound of 85 in the neck, so I might be getting another 85 to fit my neck.

I owe you a bear, damn! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool!! But I don't want a bear... he'd probably eat my cat and shit all over the place, then he'd probably eat me. I'll take a beer, though. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by ManyAxes:
      Your cat looks like it's plotting something. [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
      Sweet axes!
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks! The cat's always plotting something. I think now he may be planning his revenge for getting him neutered! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Poon:
        I have EMGs in my Soloist and the SG and they rock- excellent tone with very little background noise. Pain in the ass to keep changing batteries, though.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">How often do you change the batteries, though? You only need to do it like once a year, if that.

Comment

How often do you change the batteries, though? You only need to do it like once a year, if that.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I've been changing the Soloist every six months or so, much more often in the SG as it has a mono input jack and drains the battery all the time, not just when it's plugged in. I've been meaning to change it.... [img]graemlins/idea2.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Immortal:
            Damn, this setting is killer. I mean, 85 smokes in the bridge, but I also like the sound of 85 in the neck, so I might be getting another 85 to fit my neck.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sweet, another 81-to-85 convert. Now you believe us... and you now have no choice but to help us spread the word. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously, sometimes 81 bridge users have a stick up their ass about it because it's more famous as a bridge pickup... I don't agree with that! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

[quote]Originally posted by toejam:
              </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Immortal:
              me dances

I owe you a bear, damn! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Cool!! But I don't want a bear... he'd probably eat my cat and shit all over the place, then he'd probably eat me. I'll take a beer, though. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">A beer is what I had in mind.

(Actually, right now I mispelled "beer" also for about two or three times when I was writing this [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] )

Comment

LOL [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X