Spider Man 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spider Man 2

I saw Spider Man 2 last night, and IT ROCKED!! If you thought the first was okay, then you need to see this one. It blows the first out of the water. The character development is deeper than the first, but the action scenes are still pretty kick ass. They also made the CGI Spidey a lot less rubbery looking. Also, if you're an Evil Dead fan, this one has a few scenes that are STRAIGHT out of Evil Dead - the over the top screaming and camera tracking....hard to explain, but you know what I'm talking about.
    Anyways, they set it up for a few potential stories for the next movie...maybe the Lizard?
    It's a sick movie, check it out. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Re: Spider Man 2

Just got back from it a few hours ago. It rocked!! Looking forward to #3. I wish they would do a movie with Venom!!

Comment

yeah..and BRUCE CAMPBELL STEALS THE SHOW!

he was totally in his Ash character as the door man at the play.

total smartass! I loved every minute of spider man 2.

It was great.

Comment

*PLEASE DO NOT READ MY POST IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE MOVIE YET.** sorry for the inconvenience^^

yes spider man 2 was a great movie especially the development of characters. it was REALLY SAD when MJ was with another guy and pete couldn't tell her the truth. also when he saved the train/railway and the passengers promised not to reveal his identiy, i was very touched. however, i think its too early for MJ to know his identity...maybe because i like sad endings more especially for heroes. i am not a spiderman fan nor read his comics so maybe that was the original story. just my $0.02

Comment

yeah..in the comics...they're married adn live with eachother.

him being spider man is part of their everyday life.

it is one of the best developed heros in comics. IMO

Comment

Any Comic Strip Movie is better than that rich old gay Bruce Wayne living in his mansion on the hill with leotard wearing Robin the Wonder Boy. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, great flick. The Mrs.* and I were able to get to it this afternoon.

Just great. We needed that.

Keith

* Mrs. Axe?
              The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Yep, great flick. They set up three future bad guys that I caught, anybody count more?
                Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

which ones?

Comment

three?!?!

i too would love to see venom and carnage, but i doubt it'll happen. it'd be really cool, though.

my son and i saw it yesterday, and we really liked it. but man....kirsten dunst needs to shower. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

anyone else notice that the train sequence (probably my favorite scene) wasn't filmed in new york? it was chicago. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

sully
                    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                    Sully Guitars on Facebook
                    Sully Guitars on Google+
                    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by diffrent strings:
                      which ones?
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's been a long time since I read the comics as a kid but IIRC (in addition to the obvious setup of Harry Osbourne): Dr. Connors is The Lizard & the Jameson kid is Man-Wolf? Wolfman? Something like that.
                      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:

It was great.
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Groovey!

Hey, did you guys notice in the first movie the grandfather was driving the same model and color car Ash had in the Evil Dead movies?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Shine:
                          </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by the_drip:

It was great.
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Groovey!

Hey, did you guys notice in the first movie the grandfather was driving the same model and color car Ash had in the Evil Dead movies?
                          </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">yeah ...it's in Aunt May's driveway in teh second one as well. Watch any of Sam Raimi's movies. That car is in them.

Comment

Just got back from seeing it. I almost walked out. Luckily, the movie ended up being really good, so I stayed.

Comment

Cool, I've still only heard good things about this one. Looking forward to it! And for any of you Bruce Campbell fans out there, if you haven't seen Bubba Ho-tep, do yourself a favor and check it out. The DVD is loaded with great extras.

Comment

Working...
                              X