Spider Man 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spider Man 2

oh yeah, bubba ho-tep. got that one on DVD. Quite awesome.

"What do I care? I got a growth on my pecker." - Elvis Presley (played by Bruce Campbell) [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by jsullysix:
      three?!?!

i too would love to see venom and carnage, but i doubt it'll happen. it'd be really cool, though.

my son and i saw it yesterday, and we really liked it. but man....kirsten dunst needs to shower. [img]graemlins/puke.gif[/img]

anyone else notice that the train sequence (probably my favorite scene) wasn't filmed in new york? it was chicago. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

sully
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Venom and Carnage would just be perfect Have not seen ole Spidey yet but I plan too this week....
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yeah, I saw it Wed. and it definitely rocked! I liked the first one but this one was much better! And there was another scene of Kirstens nipples poking through... [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

Im def looking forward to seeing this flick!
          Wont have time for a few weeks but Im ready!!

Comment

I caught four potential villains:
            1.The Lizard
            2.Green Goblin/Harry Osborn
            3.Werewolf guy astronaut (I dont remember wtf his name was)
            4.and finally spiderman as the man-spider. In the comics, when Spidey started losing his powers, he went to Dr. Conners for some treatments, and he got his powers back.But he also grew four more arms and then mutated into a man spider.

Comment

it's pretty obvious that the 3rd movie will involve Harry Osbourne. Maybe with Lizard as a sidekick. They don't make any hints about Dr. Connors beign a bad guy at all though. sure..he turns into Lizard......in the comics..but I'm pretty sure Eddie Brock is in teh first movie....as well, we aren't goign to be seeing Venom anytime soon though.

I really wouldnt' be surprised if they use two villains in the next movie..which is supposed to be the last spider man flick. Lizard and Hobgoblin would be a pretty sweet duo.

Comment

yeah, eddie brock was mentioned in the first one, but i really hope that they don't stop at three movies; they're really doing well.

on a semi related note, i read about the new batman movie that's being filmed, and it's got a pretty cool premise. it also seems to be a return to the dark side; how batman SHOULD be.

sully
                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                Sully Guitars on Google+
                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

You mean they're not going to do Ben Reilly, the Tank-Top-Wearing-Spiderman? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's too early for Venom or Carnage, because you have to follow the comic storyline to get to those characters, which means you gotta do the entire Marvel space sags that leads up to it.

I'd say Sandman, Lizard, and Shocker (and/or Kraven, The Hunter) to tie in with the vidiot games.
                  Definitely Hobgoblin (Harry). Maybe Black Cat (without screwing up the original comic book iteration)
                  How 'bout Typhoid Mary? [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Ultron?

Newc
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I saw a blurb the other day in which Marvel said they'd like to do 9 Spider-Man movies and with this one having just smashed a bunch more box office records I'm sure they'll get most of the way to 9.
                    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

And it's about damn time they darkened up The Dark Knight. I mean, come on, Bruce Wayne is supposed to be pissed off. So is Robin, come to think of it. What's with all this damn 60's style camp and neon colors!?

They need to do the Death In The Family, though, where Joker beats Robin (Robin II) to death with a stick, and then Batman kills him (again!?)

Newc
                      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

teh entire sinister six woudl be pretty kickass.

Comment

I find it mildly amusing that some of the guys fawning over old comic book Spidey in this thread are the same culprits who hack on the few admitted Star Wars "geeks" on the JCF. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

To them, I say:

j/k! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah I like Spiderman and Star Wars so what does that make me? Nevermind don't answer that.... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ooops... double post.

Comment

Wulfe, my post was not a hack on Spiderman fans, per se. Nor Star Wars fans, either.

Nothing but a toungue-in-cheek "people with glass houses shouldn't throw stones", if you will. [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X