What a F**k'n Game!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a F**k'n Game!

WOW! That was some October baseball, ladies and gents. Un-fuckin-real! [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: What a F**k\'n Game!

Phew! Reports are saying x-rays on Jeter turned out negative.

And I'm sure there are quite a few ladies out there who are quietly sobbing and hoping for similar news about the damage to his face. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Again, GREAT FUCKIN' GAME!

Comment

You are correst it was a great game.. Glad Marte finally is showing he can close and a great outing from Garland... Takatsu is coming on to Sweep of the twins when needed. Now for the sad sad Cubs... They want to lose 2 of 3 again I guess

Oh you were talking about the Yank me's and Butt Sox Yeah man I do have to admidt that was one hell of a game. I have always liked Jeter and that catch was freaking awesome. I just love when he got up he was bloody. That was really really an awesome game inspite of who was playing
      I keep the bible in a pool of blood
      So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Kev, I think they have treatments for that condition. [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Unfuckingbelieveable. Gotta give Jeter props. That's exactly why he's team captain. And the Yankees may have given the Sox something in return for that sweep also. If what I heard comes true you could be looking at a different Red Sox ball club when you come to Fenway at the end of July.
            We must!
            We must!
            We must increase the bust!
            The bigger the better!
            The tighter the sweater!
            The boys are counting on us!

Comment

Chris what did you hear? .. C'mon spill it ..
              Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I emailed you Kev. I don't want to jinx anything. The Babe's ghost could be watching. lol
                We must!
                We must!
                The bigger the better!
                The tighter the sweater!

Comment

In Chicago the talk is about Normar coming to the Northside they are going to revamp this team... The Season is over otherwise for the Bo Sox

Comment

Originally posted by Tetsuo:
                    In Chicago the talk is about Normar coming to the Northside they are going to revamp this team... The Season is over otherwise for the Bo Sox
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">If they don't make big changes I agree seasons over. And I heard about the Clement for Nomar trade. But theres another rumor of a trade that seems more probable than the Clement/Nomar trade right now. Anyway you slice it the chemistry in that Red Sox club house right now is shot. So they pretty much have no choice but to find something. At any rate that was definitely post season baseball last night during the regular season. I'm sure the Yanks/Sox games in Fenway at the end of the month will have the same post season feel. And I got tickets to it. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
                    We must!
                    We must!
                    The bigger the better!
                    The tighter the sweater!

Comment

We should really move this discussion to thw appropiate thread [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I think a nomar/clemant trade is in the sox's best fortane though
                      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I am a Chi Sox fan but man Clement never been a fan ff but thena gain Normar is a broke little toy right now it seems.... The Bo Sox are in a abd state kinda sad since they have the talent to be doing well

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing:
                          We should really move this discussion to thw appropiate thread [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

I think a nomar/clemant trade is in the sox's best fortane though
                          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Theres a better one brewing up dude. But that would be a good trade for sure.
                          We must!
                          We must!
                          The bigger the better!
                          The tighter the sweater!

Comment

Working...
                          X