No announcement yet.

RacerX and chuckracer I need you help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RacerX and chuckracer I need you help.

Bubba hasn't signed with anyone yet. With both Carmichael and Fonseca gone Big Evil Red has no one, and a ton of money to spend. I hope and pray Bubba stays with Kawa. Honda has always let the other teams develop the riders then Honda buys them to win championships.

Comment

Ya, that's what I'm afraid of, but at this point I think bubba still has a heart for Kawai, give him another few years and then probally not, No one is gonna stay for 12+ plus with a company like Wardy did.
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

MOTHERFUCKKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Guy just sold the bike for his asking price, I called him at 3 and said I'd do $3700, he said ok, but he has one guy still to look at it, and he freakin bought it

Comment

You snooze you lose! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          It was a good price, you shoulda snagged it.
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

My boss told me this morning that I should just go give him the $4000 and be happy, I've got tomarrow and thursday off so I'm gonna hit a few shops and places and see what I can dig up

Comment

I didn't know so many of you were into bikes! After spending the past two months looking for something good (those new 4 stroke motocrossers are awesome too!), I picked up this:

http://www.onlinerock.com/musicians/...sell/KX250.jpg

NOS 2001 KX250... It rocks! I've read that the Kawasaki's are the slowest 250 2-stroke, but it is crazy fast. It will easily stand up in 3rd under hard acceleration. Scares the hell outta me!

Comment

Hide that KX DRS is jonesing for a bike.
                Four strokes all the way. My 99 Yz 400. God i miss that bike.

Comment

The 2001 Kx is a great bike, but not a bike that makes editors and newbies to the bike scream and shout, If you're a Kawi rider, and know how to ride the Kx, You'll do good. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re route the brake line honda style, add a gripper seat and some chevy truck graphics, a pro circit pipe, and a Doug Henry bend renthal bars and it'd be the ****

Comment

Sweet YZ! I was checking out those 4 strokes lemme tell ya. I've just always wanted a 250cc motocrosser. I haven't ridden in over 10 years (ATC200X, ATC250R, XR250R) and the KX was quite a shock. I'm doing my best to respect it, but that accelaration is addicting!

Thanks for the mods DRS. I'll probably look into hopping it up next season. It's got all I need right now!

Comment

I'd like to find another late 90's kx just to play with, those are some of the best bikes ever

Comment

Working...
                      X