Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday Villas In Florida

Hi Guys

I haven't been on the forum in a while but would like a little help .
    I am considering purchasing a holiday villa in Florida. Orlando area , maybe.I have 3 young children and I live in Ireland !! The weather here is really getting to me so a better climate where they speak English ( Europe doesn't use English as their first language ) is why I choose Florida. It would be great to be able to hop on a motorbike and head for a cruise without worrying about if it will rain.
    Research is really important so that I get a good deal. A reputable agent would be great . There are agents over here but I would rather cut this middle man out if possible.
    Any help would be appreciated . Help a fellow Jackson lover out.

Thanks in advance

Mark
    Oh stick this in your fuse box ..... Bon Scott

Re: Holiday Villas In Florida

I live here http://www.naples-florida.com/ if there is anything I can do to help.

Keith
    The JCF-er Formerly Known as axtogrind.

myspace.com/boogieblockmusic

Comment

Keith
      Thanks for the reply. Shoot me your email address.I have a few ?'s like children's facilities etc. Thatis why I concentrated on the Orlando area

Mark

theuntalentedone at aol dot com

Comment

My mom used to live in the Naples area. I loved it down there. If you get a chance, go to Doc's Beach House in Bonita Springs. It's the closest you can get to Chicago in Florida.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Hey Mark I live in Miami I have a friend of mines wife who works for interval international it's a travel place but they have really good rates internationaly. I would suggest the Orlando area also, for the kids as far as the theme parks if it's great weather you want & just to relax, Naples has some of the most beautiful beaches really cool places to eat, & just relax especialy at Marco Island. shoot me a PM I'll give you what info I have.
          Chuk.

PS heres the only catch when I go to Europe I get to stay at your place & drink all the Guiness I can [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by TEKKY:
            My mom used to live in the Naples area. I loved it down there. If you get a chance, go to Doc's Beach House in Bonita Springs. It's the closest you can get to Chicago in Florida.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I love Docs, and I've been to Chicago a dozen times or so, but I guess I don't get the connection? Are you suggesting that I order the pie the next time I'm there?

I need to get back up there sometime... Chicago, I mean...

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
            Keith

Comment

Originally posted by DRAKE:

PS heres the only catch when I go to Europe I get to stay at your place & drink all the Guiness I can [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ditto! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Keith

Comment

Guys
                Anytime you are in Ireland my house is open . But make sure you can spell Guinness first [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                That's as bad as Randy Roads [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
                All help in this matter is appreciated . I am just trying to cut thru the BS of some agents and get myself the best deal possible.
                And Tekky , I tried to make it to Chicago a few weeks ago but got stuck for time . It's a city I want to see. A few of my friends have worked there over the years. I was at The US F1 Grand Prix . I had great seats + accomodation (my brother lives in Indy )

Mark

Comment

Working...
                X