Call me an "Alarmist"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call me an "Alarmist"

I live north of Seafuckle. If I go out on the front porch, I see trees all around me. They range from 30 to 80 feet high. These dumb-fucks are shooting off bottle rockets and whatever. I would hate to imagine what would happen if..... I am firmly convinced they are braindead.
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Call me an "Alarmist"

I live 100 yards from a fire dept in seattle and people are doing the same, dumbasses [img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I have only been here a short time. But there seems like there wasn't a whole lot of rain. They are just beyond dumb-fucks. I am surrounded like a birthday cake with candles for someone who is 100 years old.

Comment

Ya, there wasn't a lot of rain this year, like 10 years ago I set my back yard on fire with a roman candle it was pretty cool, well my parants didn't think so but I did [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I think you just aim where there aren't trees, or where a gap is.

Comment

Originally posted by me wise majic:
            I think you just aim where there aren't trees, or where a gap is.
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think you were dropped on your head when you were little. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Re: Call me an &quot;Alarmist&quot;

Originally posted by RacerX:
              I think you were dropped on your head when you were little. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I was. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] I also started some fires, but I put them out...

Comment

It is almost 11 pm here and it sounds like a fuckng battle zone. The fire is so hot that you can smell the smoke. These yahoos in Seattle spend most of their lives in a deep state of depression, then on New Year's Eve and the 4th tney go "POSTAL".

Comment

Still going on full blast here in south seattle too

Comment

Now we see the benefits of clearcutting [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Newc
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

haha just forgot its 4th of july in us

canada day in canada just a few days ago too

Comment

Working...
                      X