Anybody every try ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody every try ...

... mixing up a batch of this? Am I about to ruin a perfectly good bottle of vodka? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Re: Anybody every try ...

I would say waste of a good bottle of vodka
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

You're probably right, I'll use cheap vodka. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

careful it was banned years ago because of intense hallusinations!!!!

Comment

Yeah..that's it....just what I need, hallucinations [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

I don't know what they had, but in Italy they had some drink similar to that that wasn't a joke [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] when I was there in 97' [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by 1959burst:
            careful it was banned years ago because of intense hallusinations!!!!
            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, I'd heard that. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I've also heard that it kills tapeworms and, if poured on your dog, keeps the fleas at bay. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

intense what? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX:
                intense what? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Down boy...heel, heel [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I would have said don't waste the vodka, but seeing how it causes hulusanations go for it.

Comment

haha... i have heard people who make their own but in all honesty.. i think its a waste

you might wanna check ebay... absinthes illegal but it is legal to buy it for "collecting" i guess

about $50-$70 a bottle i think but thats coming out of france

never tried it myself... would love to tho but that seems kinda expensive... tho here in toronto i think it should be fairly easy and cheap to get

Comment

eat some shrooms

Comment

Originally posted by stsk:
                        absinthes illegal but it is legal to buy it for "collecting" i guess
                        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Selling it yes, importing it yes, distilling it yes, but I can't for the life of me find any legal prohibition against what I'm thinking about (not that there isn't mind you, just that I can't find one).

Comment

haha well go for it!

if that works out maybe i will give it a try... only $10

do you know if its a difficult/long process? i think you just let the herbs sit in the vodka... and then you strain it.. but i really have no clue

Comment

The link above has info on making/serving.

Comment

it's illegal in many countries, so i dunno if i'd try it.

a friend of mine brought some home from england years ago, it tastes awful, and my god, it was the worst hangover i've ever had in my life. yes, you can hallucinate [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] but it's also a pretty floaty kinda drunk, too. however, the stuff you can get in england and france is often viewed as candyass versions. be careful of wormwood, though; i believe it's pretty poisonous.

sully
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                              X