Fiftysix deceits in Fahrenheit 911

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiftysix deceits in Fahrenheit 911

The following person did this paper about the movie. Dave Kopel voted for Ralph Nader in the 2000 Election, so he probably doesn't even like President Bush. Nice he took some time to say all this. No wonder Im so anti-media...

Lotsa reading here...

http://www.davekopel.com/Terror/Fift...enheit-911.htm

Re: Fiftysix deceits in Fahrenheit 911

That Fat , face like a snatch piece of fuck!!!...I would like to go to Kmart ...buy any bullet .....put it in gun ....put to moore's head ....go boom.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

and put us both out of our misery ... [img]graemlins/images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

fUCK HIM IN HIS HAIRY , FAT DOWN SYNDROME ASS... [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

After finding out about "Bowling's" many lies, I am not the least bit surprised. Moore has gotten really good at making fiction to the point to where he's becoming the Goebbels of the democrats with his propaganda films.

Comment

It's only considered fiction by the people who take the time to educate themselves on the issues. This is the problem with people like Moore.. they prey on the people that will walk away taking his word as fact so they have a biased vote at election time. You wanna vte for Kerry.. do it for the right reasons, not because Moore sensationalizes a bunch of lies to strongarm you into what HE wants ...

I agree with Bill 100% ..
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I actually find Moore funny as hell, and enjoy watching his movies and TV programs. But I really dont like the people who watch his stuff and actually believe everything they see.........I disagree with Bill, dont shoot Moore, as he is just a jester, shoot the people who actually believe he is telling the truth instead of a bunch of half truths concocted into a conspiracy theory.........

Really, dont hate Moore, he is like Fox Mulder, if Fox was a big, fat mental patient.......

Comment

Nah I'd rather think of Moore as the pied piper knowingly and leading the rats with his lies.

Comment

I just am appalled at his agenda. I can understand someone not supporting the republican party, or President Bush if they so choose. But, his ability to manipulate the media with his falsehoods is immense and to use its power against the war on terrorism is beyond common sanity. It's as if he is a terrorist himself.

There are things that I am alarmed with as well in this war on terrorism as far as losing civil right and changing parts of the constitution. Scary stuff. And, I don't agree with the money agenda that I see in the administration. But, I have to support a majority of the things that have happened. We obviously can't sit back and wait for it to come to us, we have to be pro-active even if it upset people. If not, things like 9-11 happen.

Is he so deluded in his quest against the right wing that he has to stoop to these levels to get his agenda across, or is he truly a friend of the terrorist? Unfortunately, if he is doing the former, he is also accomplishing the latter.

He is enjoying his riches, and his rights to publish this BS in a free country only because we "ARE" a free country. And why are we free? Because of the people he has such distaste for made laws and fought wars to keep us free. THAT is why. He makes me ill...

Comment

Moore to me.. is just selling a different type of propaganda from a differing perspective. In the end you still have to draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I've not gotten a chance to see the movie, or a chance to read much about it, however I've seen it has alot of people in an uproar... and judging from Moore, that's exactly what he set out to do.

Working with the union, we have to be careful about what we say, when we're trying to sway people to Kerry. For the most part, we don't talk too much about it, and just give them an informational hand out.

It's a bit hard for me to do, because I personally don't like either candidate, but I like more of the issues that Kerry touches, but then again, I like some of what Bush does to.

I see things that policitcally bash people all to often, and it's aggrivating.

If you're going to say-print-or sell something about a person, at least have the damn decency to make them true, and not lies.

Comment

Originally posted by KMaynard:
                    It's only considered fiction by the people who take the time to educate themselves on the issues. This is the problem with people like Moore.. they prey on the people that will walk away taking his word as fact so they have a biased vote at election time. You wanna vte for Kerry.. do it for the right reasons, not because Moore sensationalizes a bunch of lies to strongarm you into what HE wants ...

I agree with Bill 100% ..
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Agreed.... I just hate how he complains about Bias but is more Biased than anyone I could know. Hypocrite....
                    I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                    So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Yeah, After all, I'm sure he could actually dig up some true dirt on Bush if he tried, haha...

Comment

He's a fat, biased, lying bastard. But, then again, there are just as many fruits and nuts on the other side of the isle. I continue to be appalled by the [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] perpetuated by both parties.

As much as he was a kookbat, maybe Ross Perot had a point. [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I watching this shit pretty closely (the big picture) ...The right wing is keeping alsolutely quiet and letting the far left wing shoot themselves in the foot this election ....no stategy is great strategy sometimes when you're going up against political retards with an agenda that is so malicious and transparent to most ...even to most left wingers themselves......just give them enough rope and just sit back and watch them hang themselves ...

That whiskey bloated Ted Kennedy and his diciples hasn't said one word about any atrocities that the opposition does ....they only focus on the few mistakes we have made dealing with that opposition ...then beat that into the ground...

Bin Laden hates Bush , Saddam hates Bush ...Moore and the far left hates Bush ...all in a malicios decietful manner ...and that is not good especially when that far left makes up for half of this very confused and divided country that is at war..this is not good at all ...and we can thank our very biased left wing media for that ...

at times like this unity will conquer much easier than being divided like this..thanks to men like Moore

so I say that he and those like him are jeapordizing our very and their own safety ...especially our troops ...the very ones fighting this battel ....he deserves a bullet in the head and nothing less.....IMO

[ July 05, 2004, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: horns666 ]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Originally posted by horns666:
                            so I say that he and those like him are jeapordizing our very and their own safety ...especially our troops ...the very ones fighting this battel ....he deserves a bullet in the head and nothing less.....IMO
                            <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hear Hear! [img]graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

It really fires me up shit like this. I watch my husband leave his family and go off to war for who knows how long. He doesn't complain. Him and others like him will bust their asses for our country.
                            Then retards like this get their panties all in a twist while they sit in their big houses all content-like. I have no problem with people voicing their opinions or caring one way or the other. That's cool. But to make a freakin' movie and put it on the big screen? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Whatever. Just makes you look stupid.
                            I think one ought to put themselves in the boots of our countrymen, or in the shoes of our President, or in the homes of the families that lost their loved ones to terrorists and war before taking such an extreme pedestal.
                            What's that saying? "Better to keep your mouth closed and have people think you're an idiot, than to open it and remove all doubt".

Em

Comment

Amen ...Em!!! [img]graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I know what that's like Em I was in those kind of boots for 12 years ....and all I have to show for it is a broken neck and very bad bitter attitude ....while constantly hearing and watching my friends getting hurt or killed ......just to see crap like "No justice No peace " and whatever other "copouts" socialy inept people use for an excuse ....

Fuck them fuck them all in their miserable worthless asses and let them wallow in their own self pity and doubt....while we have to babysit them.

Most people are just pissed because they are just fucking stupid .....nobody wants to believe that they are stupid ....so they blame others to rationalize ....and we let them for far too long...

I don't let them ....I call 'em the way I see them ....and they can deal with me face to face .....I wouldn't want any other way ..

I mean what I say and say what I mean ....you have a problem with that ...you have a problem with me ....and I can take care of those problems and have countless times very easily..

That's what I do....and always will.....while I'm still breathing.

Bill Z Bub.

Comment

Working...
                              X