what do you guys think of "beatbox"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you guys think of "beatbox"?

i just met this kid today who beatboxes and i must say... he was talented.
    its like i never really thought of that as a form of music... but this kid was really good.

its was funny, cuz this kid is as white as they come and its just you watch him going and your just like... how the hell does he make that sound?
    and he actually started doing some ozzy songs... it was fucking cool as hell to be honest...

Re: what do you guys think of "beatbox"?

Is that like the guy from the fat boys???? I need to start my own band "The Delightfully Plump boys"
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

i honestly do not know what your talking about

beatbox is like when they make a beat with their mouth

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

if you don't know da Fat Boyz, then you can't talk about beat box. They were a rap group in the 80's. one of them made all their beats with his mouth. He invented the shit. He ate lots of ding dongs too.

Comment

(Cartman voice...) LAME!!!

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
              if you don't know da Fat Boyz, then you can't talk about beat box. They were a rap group in the 80's. one of them made all their beats with his mouth. He invented the shit. He ate lots of ding dongs too.
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yeah and he died a few years ago too.
              Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Re: what do you guys think of &quot;beatbox&quot;?

Originally posted by wulfe13:
                (Cartman voice...) LAME!!!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hella lame!!!
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Lev:
                    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by the_drip:
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I did all their guitar work on all of their albums and the soundtrack for their movie Disorderlies. I worked for Rosetone Records at the time which was owned by Rose Marsalis (Prince Marky D's mom). Mark was the "thin" fat boy. He only weighed around 300. They were very talented. All of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X