X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwise Microwave Oven Experiments

Exactly what it says...funny site:

http://www.amasci.com/weird/microexp.html
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Unwise Microwave Oven Experiments

i dont know... seems kinda wierd to be doing that shit to your microwave

Comment

Many years ago (back in high school) one fine drunken evening it seemed like it would be very entertaining to put a friend's new box of checks in the microwave. Of course I forgot all about them and a few minutes later the house was filled with this awful acrid smoke. Not much left of the box of checks either. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

That's crazy, someone should try doing all of that.

I would but I don't have a microwave and I'm chicken [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Andy!

Comment

I remember one guy putting paint can sprays into the microwave owen, because the paint went dry. Lucky he got out of his house while he was doing this. Cans exploded and his kitchen was totally burned out.

Comment

The candle idea works,myself & a few friends did this before in the Physics lab, at FSU. The microwave there isn't the kind you find in your kitchen. The bay of the microwave was 2ft.x1ft.

We used the graphite from a pencil to trigger it off. 1 of the coolest things I've ever seen.
            On a flat surface in the microwave, it rolls around like water beeding off a washed car.

[ July 05, 2004, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: DRAKE ]

Comment

I play a game called, Magic The Gathering. I've been playing since it's first release, Alpha Limited. I remember when you could buy boxes at a toy store for 30$ and that seemed like alot.

Anyway...over the years they started making some cards foiled. They have a holo foil to them, to make them, more collectable, and worth more money.

If you take on of the foil cards, and stick it in a microwave, it will spark all over the card, and if you have it in l ong enough, it will combust.

It's remarkable.

Comment

one of my friends put his cat in the microwave for about 10 seconds, it walks a little funny now.

Comment

Working...
                X