My Girlfriends Mom died today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Girlfriends Mom died today...

I'm asking that any Christian JCFer's say a prayer for my girlfiend and her family. This has been very hard on us. Marilyn (her Mom) and Nikki (my girlfriend) were not only mother and daughter but also best friends. Actually Nikki's only friend for the most part. They spent every day together and were very close... I don't know how she can get over this without the Man upstairs' help. I can only do so much....

Thank you and God bless...

Re: My Girlfriends Mom died today...

I'm not a Christian, but you are still in my thoughts my friend. Much positive energy going your way. Sorry to hear this, very sad stuff.

Comment

Sorry to hear that [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
      God Bless you two and Mrs. Marilyn.

Newc
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Sorry to hear that bro. Though I'm not christian I wholeheartedly hope you all can get through the hard time. The loss of someone close as mother and best friend must be a terrible blow. My mom had a surgery few years ago so I can kinda relate to the feeling. My condolence. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] But never lose your hope in life, and stand by your girlfriend. She needs you!

Comment

I'm very sorry for your and Nikki's loss,
          Wulfie. Y'all will be in my thoughts and prayers, and Marilyn as well. May she rest in peace and may you find peace knowing Marilyn's at peace.

God Bless y'all,

Rich
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

We're thinking about ya over here bro...... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by wulfe13:
              I'm asking that any Christian JCFer's say a prayer for my girlfiend and her family. This has been very hard on us. Marilyn (her Mom) and Nikki (my girlfriend) were not only mother and daughter but also best friends. Actually Nikki's only friend for the most part. They spent every day together and were very close... I don't know how she can get over this without the Man upstairs' help. I can only do so much....

Thank you and God bless...
              <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">you guys are in my prayers dude that sucks . anyway sorry to hear about that , Godbless ya all ! //Steve

Comment

[img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] God bless. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Very sorry to hear that. I'll keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers. I'll also hope that Nikki and you can come to a state of acceptance after some time passes.

I had a girlfriend lose her mother while we were dating and it was very tough. Sometimes all you can do is be there for comfort and support while they weep. It's very tough to do and it may not seem like it's helping much at first, but you will be a big comfort to her.
                  Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Our prayers are with you over here. God Bless.

Comment

Sorry to hear that man, I wish you and your family a lot of strenght..

Leon..

Comment

Sorry to hear about this.

Comment

Thanks for all the support guys, it means alot to me!
                          To be honest I actually broke up with Nikki about a month ago. It just wasn't working for me. Now I feel like a real asshole. I still care about her but I don't want to spend the rest of my life with her. She still hasn't taken the ring off... I am trying to be there for her right now, I'm just don't want her to think we are getting back together. She is holding up better than I thought she would.

Thanks again and God Bless.

Comment

Sorry to hear, man. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

That sux...sorry to hear that..But if her mama was a born again believer she is at perfect peace now..The only thing that the daughter can be happy about in this situation is the fact that her mama is with Jesus...If she was born again...

Comment

Working...
                              X